Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Please make all non-EX items sendable within POL account and expand sendable EX items

If you make it more beneficial for me to keep all 8 of my characters active at once, I will do so every single month.

Please implement the following suggestions to make FFXI more profitable:

1. Allow all non-EX items to be sent between characters on POL account. Many non-EX items can't be sent. This is stupid. They can be traded easily to anyone else's character, but we have to go through a kindhearted middle man to mule items such as: Mannequin parts, alexandrite, dynamis currency, ancient beastcoins, shanks/pondweed/wine, etc.

2. Allow more EX items to be sent between characters on POL account. Examples: cat's eye, pulchridopt/lebondopt wings, Mog kupons, Makel's grab bag, beastmen's seals/similar items, etc.

Do this and enjoy more money from your subscribers. Thank you, and have a happy new year.
    (27)

I agree, with all the inventory space issues one of the things that really hurts is not being able to send so many things that we really should be able to to other characters in the same account.

I can understand not being able to send augmented items and Job specific gear, but other than that there are way too many items that we can trade or sell to other players and yet we can't send directly to other characters in our account.
    (3)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    This is something that bugs me so much. I'm making a relic now, and want to farm with my mule, who I've leveled up to help farm dynamis/salvage but I can't send any of the items to my main, forcing me to sell items I NEED like bynes and o-pieces and buy them from someone else on my main. I would never dream of bugging people to help transfer them all the time.

There's just no good reason for SE to not implement this except stubbornness.
    (4)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Not to mention when you win something neat on bonaza or something non a mule and it ends up being completely wasted on a lvl 1 character only used for storage
    (7)

Bump, because this is needed.
    (4)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Allestra
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Agreed at this late stage of FFXIs life, any QoL change is the better option imo. I don't think there should be any restrictions whatsoever between account characters....of anything.
    (6)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Not to mention when you win something neat on bonaza or something non a mule and it ends up being completely wasted on a lvl 1 character only used for storage
    So on this note the promathia sheet music a purely cosmetic item for a music box my mules don't even have I can't send to my main on the same account... seriously SE why? I just want to jam out in my moghouse. All my mules could get a pulchridopt which my main would love but nope can't send
    (5)

Character
    Herzins
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Bump... won bonanza rank 2 on a mule and I'd like to get the cat's eye but then again, it can't be sent to my main... Please do something about this.
    (1)

yes this is nonsense.... please change. I keep getting wings on my mules from the gobbie box. What am I supposed to do with them?
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

I've Agreed to the terms of this post!

As of late I have been thinking about this more and more specially with being not positive in who I could even trust to do a trade just to get this done!

Hint as an example: Dyna Coins and by itself the Destior Berret head gear piece lv. 1-30 jobs all!
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 07-23-2015 at 03:25 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast