Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Character
    Drgonz
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    While the adjustment did improve bst, there are still issues with pet survival(add Ilvl pet food), aoe issues with ready(make ja that makes aoe ready damage concentrated on target) , pet wandering when hit with enemy aoe(not sure on that one). Any how keep up the good work devs we are all counting on ya!
    (1)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Yes there are a few technical problems that are wrong with bst, but not given much attention. I list two below.
    1) After killing a mob the mob tears off in some random direction to attack and kill some unknown foe. I believe this error occurs when a mob that was on the pet's hate list dies and respawns out of range, and the pet still thinks it has to attack, so it'll run all the way across zone to attack a random mob.

2) Pet pathing problems. Done Nyul Isle or Salvage lately? How many times has your pet become stuck between a pillar and a wall? And you only realized it when you were far away and now you have to walk all the way back. x.x
    (3)

Character
    Engelmond
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 17
    What pets are you using, Railer? AlluringHoney and SwoopingZhivago have pretty good defenses.

The pet switching targets is because they have their own enmity towards things.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    We also have access to more pet pdt/dt than ever outside of in abyssea fun times
    (0)

5. 03-01-2015 06:58 PM

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    Yes there are a few technical problems that are wrong with bst, but not given much attention. I list two below.
    1) After killing a mob the mob tears off in some random direction to attack and kill some unknown foe. I believe this error occurs when a mob that was on the pet's hate list dies and respawns out of range, and the pet still thinks it has to attack, so it'll run all the way across zone to attack a random mob.

2) Pet pathing problems. Done Nyul Isle or Salvage lately? How many times has your pet become stuck between a pillar and a wall? And you only realized it when you were far away and now you have to walk all the way back. x.x

I had 2 tiger pets out at the same time today Pet commands only worked on one Tiger, the other one just followed me around. I could target him, and use /checkparam on him, but not much else. Not quite sure how it happened. I had run wild active, it was about to wear off so I used Leave/Call Beast in quick succession, then I noticed that my pet's name and HP bar disappeared from above my log window even though the Tiger was standing right in front of me. All /pet commands were producing errors and Call Beast timer was used up, so I used Beast Loyalty and tada.... second tiger popped and /pet commands worked on him.
    (0)

Character
    Drgonz
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    We need more charges please.
    (1)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Explain why we need more charges.
    (0)

Character
    Drgonz
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Because waiting on charges sucks
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    You just want to spam 10k ready moves? Wouldn't that be broken, just like thf is currently?
    (0)

Character
    Drgonz
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Beastmaster is a long ways from being broken imo.
    (1)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast