Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 91
  1. #21
    Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,542
    Yeah I tested sheep charge myself and used a ws of each of the lvl 2 properties and no light or dark.
    (1)

  2. #22
    Player Mavrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    107
    Character
    Mavrick
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Ruinator > Chomp Rush creates darkness.
    Chomp Rush > Chomp Rush creates darkness.
    I do not have empy or mythic ws for testing. It would seem the level of SC potential is based on how many charges the ability cost. (Chomp Rush cost 3 charges).



    Perhaps abilities with 2~3 charges are more likely to create higher level SC, while abilities with 1 charges would have level 1 SC potential.
    (3)

  3. #23
    Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
    Ruinator > Chomp Rush creates darkness.
    Chomp Rush > Chomp Rush creates darkness.
    I do not have empy or mythic ws for testing. It would seem the level of SC potential is based on how many charges the ability cost. (Chomp Rush cost 3 charges).



    Perhaps abilities with 2~3 charges are more likely to create higher level SC, while abilities with 1 charges would have level 1 SC potential.
    I just went thru testing this actually. Every 1 charge move so far only had lvl 1. Every 2 charge had a lvl 2 (probably has a lvl 1 as well). every 3 charge (all 3 of them) move had a lvl3 and a lvl 2. I didn't test the ones Falk already did and I didn't get to Double Claw / Grapple / Spinning Top / Suction/ Back Heel / Wing Slap/ Beak Lunge Tortoise Stomp but I imagine it wont change

    Problem is there are hardly any 2/3 charge physical moves nowadays... ironically because 2/3 charge moves used to be the problem lol.

    Also...??? needles is random as heck. Sometimes barely deals 1k even to piercing weak monsters and then sometimes does this...

    (2)

  4. #24
    Player Falkirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    40
    Character
    Falkirk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    I unfortunately did not record the actual process, only the results, and they were preliminary ones when I was waiting for some linkshell members, so I never got around to double-checking them. I probably made a mistake in my testing, especially since I don't have Cloudsplitter (didn't play BST much since Abyssea until recently) to be 100% sure on Fusion. I'll take your testing over mine, since yours is far more in-depth. XD
    No worries, man. XD

    Was just genuinely curious cause it would've been a big discovery if it was the case! Thanks for the testing.

    (Edit: You were right about Swooping Frenzy having Reverberation as a secondary - nicely done! )

    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I just went thru testing this actually. Every 1 charge move so far only had lvl 1. Every 2 charge had a lvl 2 (probably has a lvl 1 as well). every 3 charge (all 3 of them) move had a lvl3 and a lvl 2. I didn't test the ones Falk already did and I didn't get to Double Claw / Grapple / Spinning Top / Suction/ Back Heel / Wing Slap/ Beak Lunge Tortoise Stomp but I imagine it wont change

    Problem is there are hardly any 2/3 charge physical moves nowadays... ironically because 2/3 charge moves used to be the problem lol.

    Also...??? needles is random as heck. Sometimes barely deals 1k even to piercing weak monsters and then sometimes does this...

    Holy crap, nice. :O

    And based on the Chomp Rush findings... we could use an i119 Raptor, haha.
    (2)
    Last edited by Falkirk; 02-22-2015 at 12:10 AM.

  5. #25
    Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,542
    And a 119 cactuar!!!
    (4)

  6. #26
    Player Falkirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    40
    Character
    Falkirk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Yes please.

    Make it happen, SE!
    (2)

  7. #27
    Player Malthar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    674
    Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    And a 119 Hippogryph!

    And that scorpion that we were supposed to get!
    (3)

  8. #28
    Player Leonardus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    155
    Character
    Leonardus
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkirk View Post
    And based on the Chomp Rush findings... we could use an i119 Raptor, haha.
    Yes, please!

    Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    And a 119 Hippogryph!
    Totally. Although honestly, I'd prefer Beast Affinity Gifts or something, because I really like the names of the old 99 jugs. Poor Falcorr, ever faithful, but left behind. That's not very nice of us...

    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    And a 119 cactuar!!!
    How about it, SE? You're on a roll with BST lately, don't give up that momentum!
    (2)

  9. #29
    Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardus View Post
    Totally. Although honestly, I'd prefer Beast Affinity Gifts or something, because I really like the names of the old 99 jugs. Poor Falcorr, ever faithful, but left behind. That's not very nice of us...
    Now this would be an interesting idea... let us use old 99 pets at 119 but make us work for it.
    (2)

  10. #30
    Player Mavrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    107
    Character
    Mavrick
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    From what I've seen 2~3 charge abilities that can create Dark/Light only shine during "Unleash" when you can spam them without consuming charges. Otherwise, spamming strong 1 charge abilities such as recoil Dive or Razor Fang quickly outpaces 2-3 charge abilities such as penta peck. Best case scenario Penta Peck will do as much damage as Razor Fang, but generally Razor Fang will be stronger (by quite a margin) and you can do 3 Razor Fangs for the amount of charges it takes to do 1 Penta Peck... hell while Bird is waiting for his 3'rd charge to refresh Tiger would've already regained ~2 charges.. its quite a land slide.
    (1)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread