Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Oh wow, a whole 180 minutes? I'm glad there's a while 1440 of them in a single day.
    You know, I might sympathise if you were actually doing that waiting for a single nm or if there was an actual deadline to catch.
    But this is a game, there are no other deadlines than the ones you set for yourself. What's the bloody hurry?
    With that attitude, why not make the lockout for assault 1 week between tags, or delve once per month? I mean, there's no deadlines other than the ones you set for yourself. What's the bloody hurry?
    (7)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Everyone knows that doing nothing is the best part of the game. Doing things ruins the game.
    (7)

Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    With that attitude, why not make the lockout for assault 1 week between tags, or delve once per month? I mean, there's no deadlines other than the ones you set for yourself. What's the bloody hurry?
    Really, 3 minutes between fights, 3 minutes!
    Let's be fair, a Mythic is something most people do only once, if they do it completely on their own as in not buying they'll need to farm 4 sets which is 270 minutes waiting time on an endeavor that takes a few months for most people.
    Funny you mention assaults because if we compare those to the VNMs considering you have the points to completely binge em you can do ALL the VNMs for four PW pops in a single day, even with the 3 minute wait.

People falling over three minutes waiting time on something I figure most of you play to unwind from the rat race of the real world, I find it quite hillarious.
    (3)
    Last edited by Shirai; 04-16-2015 at 06:08 AM.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Jesus Christ here we go again.....
    (2)

5. 04-16-2015 06:51 AM

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Really, 3 minutes between fights, 3 minutes!
    Let's be fair, a Mythic is something most people do only once, if they do it completely on their own as in not buying they'll need to farm 4 sets which is 270 minutes waiting time on an endeavor that takes a few months for most people.
    Funny you mention assaults because if we compare those to the VNMs considering you have the points to completely binge em you can do ALL the VNMs for four PW pops in a single day, even with the 3 minute wait.

People falling over three minutes waiting time on something I figure most of you play to unwind from the rat race of the real world, I find it quite hillarious.
    Let's see, for my mythic, I need to put together 4 pandy popsets. Let's see. That's what? 3 hours per popset, that's 12 hours of literally standing around, waiting for a ??? to respawn. Please explain exactly what purpose is served by making the respawn timer so long?

I guess you just can't understand.
    (1)

Stop right there with your half day of standing still! Thank whatever deity you worship that it isn't the days of the 3 kings and Tiamat anymore.
    Let's redo the calculation for that, the 3 hours is based in building a full 3 popsets, not one.
    If you're just building one there will be no waiting time unless other people are also fighting them.
    If you build four it adds another 90 minutes to the total, yet per fight that is still only 3. It is not like you go into a zone and stand around there for four and a half hours.
    With 4 sets to pop you will be waiting a total of 9 minutes per set, of which roughly 2 minutes can be shaved of by passing/sorting drops another 2 by reapplying any buffs if needed, which leaves 5 minutes of actual "standing still" per set of mobs.

That said, I indeed do not understand this need to get things done FAST! You sound like one of my earlier bosses who would clock me every time I went for a smoke, a coffee or a toilet break.
    "You haven't been productive for 12 minutes today, that's coming out of your pay!"
    That said, I am heading out of here before I start beating you kids with my cane shouting "Back in the days" and "Now get off my lawn!"
    You kids don't know what waiting is.
    (3)
    Last edited by Shirai; 04-16-2015 at 08:03 PM.

Character
    Mooserocka
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    If they can stop the standing around what's the problem if they fixed it? If they don't o well but the less time wasted is time used on other stuff
    (1)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Stop right there with your half day of standing still! Thank whatever deity you worship that it isn't the days of the 3 kings and Tiamat anymore.
    Let's redo the calculation for that, the 3 hours is based in building a full 3 popsets, not one.
    If you're just building one there will be no waiting time unless other people are also fighting them.
    If you build four it adds another 90 minutes to the total, yet per fight that is still only 3. It is not like you go into a zone and stand around there for four and a half hours.
    With 4 sets to pop you will be waiting a total of 9 minutes per set, of which roughly 2 minutes can be shaved of by passing/sorting drops another 2 by reapplying any buffs if needed, which leaves 5 minutes of actual "standing still" per set of mobs.

That said, I indeed do not understand this need to get things done FAST! You sound like one of my earlier bosses who would clock me every time I went for a smoke, a coffee or a toilet break.
    "You haven't been productive for 12 minutes today, that's coming out of your pay!"
    That said, I am heading out of here before I start beating you kids with my cane shouting "Back in the days" and "Now get off my lawn!"
    You kids don't know what waiting is.
    You should seriously reconsider stuff like "you kids". For all you know, I'm in my fourties with four kids, perhaps only have an hour, and a completely unnecessary wait for the ??? effectively eats up a huge portion of my possible play time.
    (5)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I say just make 3 ??? pop points like they did with abyssea nms!
    (5)

Character
    Larrymc
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I say just make 3 ??? pop points like they did with abyssea nms!
    This would also be perfectly acceptable, and I like this idea better than reducing the ??? repop timer actually.
    (0)

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast