Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Character
    Obysuca
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by pretre View Post
    does it make a diff if you make mythics easyer to make given there is no plans to update the rem weapons to decent dmg
    That's one thing that's putting me off to finishing my mythic :/ Sure, it gives nice stuff for my job, but I can easily grab a weapon with 3x the damage it has
    (0)

Character
    Verohawke
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by pretre View Post
    does it make a diff if you make mythics easyer to make given there is no plans to update the rem weapons to decent dmg
    My Japanese friends keep telling since january me that SE was planning on updating REM weapons in summer 2015..
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Obysuca View Post
    That's one thing that's putting me off to finishing my mythic :/ Sure, it gives nice stuff for my job, but I can easily grab a weapon with 3x the damage it has
    Hang on what? Mythics are slightly weaker in straight up damage which is offset by their other benefits, most notably the OA2-3 on lvl 3 aftermath.

Where are you getting 3x damage from?
    (1)

Character
    Minikomby
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Hello devs please low the difficult for building bridges, this one is very hard, avoid Lammas, turn 4 lamps then get to rune make it very stressful, also this one is a 15 minutes assault
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Well the problem with aftermath is the price you pay to keep it activated. Like most weapon skills, mythic weapon skills do the least damage per tp at 3000 tp, and for aftermath 3 you have to use it at 3000 tp. Not to mention most mythic weapon skills are garbage anyway even with +30% damage from the mythic weapon. Then there is also the issue where the OA2-3 only works for the main hand so jobs that dual wield only get it for one hand. And there are some mythic weapons that don't even add a good bonus to the jobs abilities. And one example of a mythic weapons with all these problems is Nagi.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

I was wondering where these weapons fall in and What where they called again??

You remember those old 75 weapons that required spawning an nm by trading it to those pixies/fairies in the S-Area's/Altana storyline expansion areas to get them Augmented but I was wondering what were those type of job weapons called and also did they ever make into the I-Level weapon version Phases yet?

Love them to be into there I-Level Versions of them if they are not...yet!
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-14-2015 at 07:56 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Miang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We have a few updates on ZNM requests we have received.
    • There are no plans to make any changes to the acquisition rate of Mulcibar’s Scoria, as this is directly tied to the difficulty of upgrading mythic weapons.

• When it comes to removing the EX property on trigger items for ZNMs and adding warps to their spawning locations, we have to carefully look into this as a single character could control the “???” for a long period of time.

• We’ll be looking into making adjustments to reduce the respawn time of the “???” for ZNMs.
    Could we do something about Tinnin too? It takes so long to kill because it becomes immune to damage when it's about to die until all 3 heads have spawned, and the heads are on a fixed timer until each spawns. Takes longer than Pandemonium Warden because of that
    (0)

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    iv seen no info from se to say they gunna update rem weapons which is really sad, as the game is in its final year/s why not let the weapons we all worked hard on go out on top intead of a skirmish greatsword that took me 1 hr to get and aug
    (0)

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Obysuca View Post
    Please point me in the direction of a weapon that does 3x more than my Terpsichore.

If you have a Mythic, you generally are going to get more out of it because of the benefits. There are some mythics that are garbage, but that's the case with a lot of Relics/Empyreans too.
    I would not be against bringing RME weapons up in damage a bit to compensate for other gear getting better over time, but even if they don't, there's no reason for me to not use my Mythic currently.
    (0)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Character
    Urat
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    There are a few mythics that beat all other weapons by miles and miles and miles.

Yagrush makes a good whm into a whm god.

Burtgang is just all around epic tier sword. Burtgang + Aegis = pretty hard to kill pld.

Carnwenhan is a very good dagger for brd, letting us make our songs last just long enough to constantly be nightingaled.

Nirvana breaks Smn. Hard.

Not sure about the rest and how they math out. But most Mythics epic +% dmg on WSes and aftermaths make them on par or better than the best normal weapons in raw damage alone. Add on their "augments ____ V" effects and they are generally best in slot weapons for every single job.
    (1)

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast