Results -9 to 0 of 145

Dev. Posts

Threaded View

Can we please lessen the unGodly Restrictions for Mythic weapons!?

I'm more or less ranting, but I'm going to do it anyway. Why do you, SE, feel the need to make the mythic quest line so ****ing ridiculous? Hell, even an Empyrean weapon with the 1500 HMPs seems easier to do. I've been doing my best to solo through the assaults to get to Captain, and that's been a pain, realizing that even though I can enter them alone, there are quite a few I just can't do. Not to mention, I have to do them ALL over again to just to waste more time. I haven't even started on the stupid Ichor or Tokens yet. If the Nirvana wasn't the best SMN staff in the game I'd just toss this and give up.

The ID Tag system NEEDS to change, PERIOD!! Either you need to allow people to buy more with Imperial Standing or allow for higher Storeage. Sheesh, even allowing copper vouchers for Tags would be fine with me! Have to do ALL 50 assault x2 (plus +50 more for each addtional weapon to be made) and have to climb Nyzul Isle using the same entry item is just crap. Hell, I'd even take allowing people to redo failed Assault Missions up to 3 times (with the exclusion of Nyzul Isle.) And before someone chimes in with Dynamis. Dynamis gains you something for doing it. You can exchange and barter the coins received and outside of farm a few timed pops, the EMP can also be done with a barter and exchange system. Only the Alexandrite can be purchased.

*end rant*
    (4)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 01-31-2015 at 10:51 AM.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]