Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Compared to numerous issues in the Mythic proces complaining about a 3 minute wating time for repops is laughable.
    And sorry if I may have offended you with the kids statement, but having played this game for 11 years experiencing some truly gruesome waits in the past, 3 minutes is a divine blessing.

I'll now write down some things which in my opinion are far more pressing issues.
    - Sanraku only accepting 10 plates per in-game day, please just remove that limit.
    You want an alleviation on bloody waiting times? ^^^^^^^ This is hours lost!

- Make the Zeni price for the notorious monster pop items a static number.

- Warhorse Hoofprint's numerous locations needs a reduction, it was fun when hundreds of players were using the Aht Urhgan zones to level and merit and regularly updated the database on where it was but nowadays a new player has to litterally comb every inch of four different zones to find it.
    Several times if it happens to move during the search.
    Or at least make a NPC that gives out a vague hint on possible locations.

- Imperial agent rescue: Make the Mamool ja's weapons unbreakable, make it that Fire spit only has to hit the door once or make the Mamool Ja drop keys with which to open the doors.
    Due to the level correction this mission is harder to beat than it needs to be, even on a naked mage job wielding a level 1 club I crit so much and hard that the Mamool Ja's weapon breaks within the first 5 hits.
    I finally managed to beat this one when I broke and level synced this one with a healer buddy.

- Building bridges: As suggested before, have the Lamia stop agroing or disappear when the objectives have been reached.
    I had to redo this mission 3 times because I simply could not reach the Rune of Release before I timed out because those vixens decided to all gather in the paths leading to it.

- For the love of whatever deity you worship, BALANCE THE ALEXANDRITE DROPRATE IN ALL SALVAGE ZONES!

[edit]
    Here's another one.

- Please make it easier to reach the different beastmen kings.
    (4)
    Last edited by Shirai; 04-17-2015 at 09:42 PM.

2. 04-17-2015 11:21 PM

We have some updates on assault adjustments.

We’re currently planning to adjust the difficulty and mechanics for the following assaults:
    • Lebros Supplies
    • Evade and Escape
    • Azure Ailments
    • Imperial Agent Rescue
    Additionally, in regards to Nyzul Isle Investigation, we’re planning to make adjustments to the objectives for activating all lamps in an area simultaneously and extending the duration of how long the lamps stay active.

If the aforementioned adjustments pass our internal check phase without any issues, these changes are planned for the May version update.
    (15)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Mooserocka
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Is there going to be an April update at all?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Mooserocka View Post
    Is there going to be an April update at all?
    Probably May, buddy.

That said, I am happy with the adjustments on 2 out of 4 which are still on my to do list which are indeed on the more difficult ones to do.
    That said, Evade and escape after killing the Dahak isn't that hard to do to be brutally honest.
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Compared to numerous issues in the Mythic proces complaining about a 3 minute wating time for repops is laughable.
    And sorry if I may have offended you with the kids statement, but having played this game for 11 years experiencing some truly gruesome waits in the past, 3 minutes is a divine blessing.

I'll now write down some things which in my opinion are far more pressing issues.
    - Sanraku only accepting 10 plates per in-game day, please just remove that limit.
    You want an alleviation on bloody waiting times? ^^^^^^^ This is hours lost!

- Make the Zeni price for the notorious monster pop items a static number.

- Warhorse Hoofprint's numerous locations needs a reduction, it was fun when hundreds of players were using the Aht Urhgan zones to level and merit and regularly updated the database on where it was but nowadays a new player has to litterally comb every inch of four different zones to find it.
    Several times if it happens to move during the search.
    Or at least make a NPC that gives out a vague hint on possible locations.

- Imperial agent rescue: Make the Mamool ja's weapons unbreakable, make it that Fire spit only has to hit the door once or make the Mamool Ja drop keys with which to open the doors.
    Due to the level correction this mission is harder to beat than it needs to be, even on a naked mage job wielding a level 1 club I crit so much and hard that the Mamool Ja's weapon breaks within the first 5 hits.
    I finally managed to beat this one when I broke and level synced this one with a healer buddy.

- Building bridges: As suggested before, have the Lamia stop agroing or disappear when the objectives have been reached.
    I had to redo this mission 3 times because I simply could not reach the Rune of Release before I timed out because those vixens decided to all gather in the paths leading to it.

- For the love of whatever deity you worship, BALANCE THE ALEXANDRITE DROPRATE IN ALL SALVAGE ZONES!

[edit]
    Here's another one.

- Please make it easier to reach the different beastmen kings.
    Okay, I'm gonna make this real, real, real simple for you.

Your views on things are not necessarily the views of others. Furthermore, it seems like you have far more time to play the game than some of us do. If I have only an hour to play the game, it doesn't matter if I can only turn in 10 soul plates a day. Logging, grabbing fresh plates and a camera, heading to tahrongi, zoning in, getting visitation status, going to Flux 3, running to nauls is gonna take 5-10 minutes. Simply taking the pictures themselves is gonna be, at a minimum, five minutes, possibly 10 or more. So we're gonna go with 10 to 20 minutes spent taking pictures.

Then, assuming my homepoint is Whitegate Mog House, i warp back, run to the man and turn in the soul plates. Then I buy pop items from him. We'll say that eats up, at most, two minutes. So now we're at 11 to 22 minutes spent.

Now I need to actually get to the pop sites. This can take quite a while, depending on which ZNM I'm popping. A typical trip through Bhaflau Thickets can take 15 minutes, just for running from popsite to popsite. The actual killing generall takes less than a minute for each NM. And I will often find myself watching someone else kill the NM when I arrive. Even if it instantly dies the moment after I get there, I now have to wait three minutes before I can pop it (or attempt to, if there are others waiting). And then, if that same person who was here when I got to the popsite is going on to the next one after this, I'll have to wait on the ??? again. So I wait three minutes, pop, run to the next site, and might have to wait another 3 or more minutes for the repop of the next ???. So now we're looking at 26 to 43 minutes spent to do just TWO ZNMs, two of the EASIEST and QUICKEST to get to, the vast majority of which has been spent either running, or waiting on CDs.

You really, really need to get it through your head that other people, who may very well have been playing this game as long as you, might have this thing called "a life outside the game" which interferes with their desires to play the game, and limits the amount of time they have to do so, and EVERY minute they don't have to spend waiting on a ??? to repop when there is NO GOOD REASON FOR THERE TO BE A THREE MINUTE COOLDOWN, every minute they can save is a GOOD THING.
    (2)

Character
    Kyosukerob
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I went into the whole Mythic thing knowing full well it'd be ridiculous. This is the same level we've heard for years before now (and I myself have complained similarly in the past). Please, folks without RME, understand that this is the goal those of us with 119s and relics/empys (or not and just a strong passion for the job) strive for. We show our passion by building the weapon and meeting all the requirements. Those who complete it come out with a trophy showing either said love for the job or bandwagon elitism, or some combination of both. If this were easy would it really mean anything? I won't make too many assumptions about the playerbase that's complaining about 30k alex at the current supply rate, 100k ichor, and 150k tokens. Do you want to show you love a job but don't have the time for a mythic? You could always 119 AF/relic/empy armor and build sets for everything on that job. Cap job points 10/10 on everything or at least gifts. Make a set for every purpose and optimize each set with what you can get your hands on, then strive to improve each set. There are always goals to aim for, they don't always have to be horrid time sinks.
    (2)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    If a 3 minute pop is such a drag then perhaps you shouldn't be playing a MMORPG, but fight the power, I fully support you in getting it removed, just please spare us all from this pointless argument........
    (4)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    There is no logical argument for time spent doing absolutely nothing in a video game other than dev time. Any other argument is just straight up trolling. If you like doing nothing, you shouldn't be playing video games. You should be doing nothing.
    (6)

Player
    Was always one of my BIGGEST damn pet peeves. Down time. It's irritating as FUCK.

I'm already wasting my time playing this garbage, but having to waste my time WHILE wasting my time... it's INFURIATING. 5 minute weakness... christ it would take me less time to string up a rope and hang myself while I stand around **** in hand waiting for no reason. 3 minute wait time between pops.... ugh. Waiting for a slowtard to finish something I need to do, but can't be done while he's doing it UGH.

All the unnecessary wait times need to be abolished. THey're ending the game, no argument for anything is valid anymore. Screw lore, screw tradition, screw balance.
    (3)

Are those minutes so valuable that the "I have a life" card is drawn? Like you know me?
    I am going to do what any man does to get out of arguements they won't win.

You're right. I still find the whole request absolutely mundane compared to other issues, but you are abolutely right.
    This whole thing not worth me being personally attacked over.
    (2)
    Last edited by Shirai; 04-18-2015 at 04:45 PM.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast