Character
    Dragonknight
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 30

Error 1324 on PC install

i had FFXI (up to ToAU) installed on my old ssd 4 years ago everything worked fine, until i had to reinstalled windows7 pro 64-bit because of a malware. i then installed a new ssd for my games, i have many copies of the games in collection version (even Seeker digital). no matter how i try to install FFXI i get errors from cds/dvds/ or digital downloads, #1324 keep popping up. saying like "folder path invalid name", "unable to install files" or the real kicker from the digital "error -1603 file from .dat1 is missing or corrupt" i purchased and downloaded from sqaure-enix own site, redownloaded many times now but still can't get the game to install. can anyone please help me out with this error #1324

PC specs;
    intel i-7 950, 12GB RAM, 1-120GB SSD (OS), 1-500GB SSD (Games), 1-600GB Velicoraptor and 1-4TB HDD, ASUS GTX 670, win7 pro 64-bit

aslo: if i play from my old ssd only ffxi is highlighted none of the expansion i bought up to seekers are highlighted and if itry to go to any expansion areas the game freezes or crash
    (0)

Character
    Dragonknight
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 30
    the error from .dat1 is #1334, not #1324, says file is missing
    (0)

Character
    Dragonknight
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 30

OMG! will install on vista and not win7 wtf?

this has to be stupid or freaking crazy, this game won't install or install properly on an i-9 950, 12GB RAM, GTX670, 120GB SSD for the OS, 500GB SSD for games, windows7 pro 64-bit as the OS, but will on my old PC (now a plex server)
    i-7 920, 6GB RAM, 8800GTS, 300GB Velicoraptor, windows VISTA Ultimate. what the F!!! is going on here, there are no errors #1324 or #1334 at all that i get on my win7 pc when i try to install it there, how the hell does things works. both the game-DVD or the digital download i bought from Square Enix website work fine on VISTA and not win7.

i'll try to copy the FFXI install over to my win7 pc after its done installing on vista to see if i can install in there afterward.
    (0)

What antivirus are you using? Have you temporarily disabled it while doing the install? There has been an issue that some AVs detect some FFXI files as malware and erase them. You may not have one on your PLEX server, but have one on your Win7 system...
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Dragonknight
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 30

was able to install FFXI but not any of the expansion except seekers

i had norton disable, still no luck, stupid disc install on win7, kept asking me to "insert the game disc" , which was already in the dvd drive, swap from asus to samsung dvd drive still brought up this message. so i copy all the files on the dvd to my SDD, was able to install FFXI, but when i tried to install any of the expansion sets i get this new freaking message "]Not enough space on your system, please delete space on your hard drive to make some room," i still have 300GB free on my SDD, tried on a regular HDD, still get that same message. tried the download install for the expansions sets, still get "error#1324 Final Fantasy XI path error." i even tried to install as vista & xp compatibility still no luck. was able to log in the game but can't go to any of the expansions zone at all, if i do the game hard freeze/lock, which will then require me to force close the game.

i tried most of the registry hack of old forums with this same error #1324, still no luck

everything install on the vista pc fine but i can't play on that pc, its in the living room, people are there most of the time.
    (0)