Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawlie View Post
    Yea unfortunately there are complications, but if you want to be very useful then get BP- and BP-II gear. Right now I have to wait 33 seconds after doing a bloodpact, and to me it goes down pretty fast because theres still the other rage or ward BPs and the occasional apogee... just gotta work with it until theres a change
    On a side note/question (as I'm always looking for more SMN gear :-) ) I'm only aware of Seraphicaller, glyphic body +1, glyphic feet +1 and an augmented cape as the possible BP-II items...am I missing any others? (Can't seem to get that cape! Curses!)

Thanks

Art.
    (0)

Character
    Rumblepakk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Artharian View Post
    On a side note/question (as I'm always looking for more SMN gear :-) ) I'm only aware of Seraphicaller, glyphic body +1, glyphic feet +1 and an augmented cape as the possible BP-II items...am I missing any others? (Can't seem to get that cape! Curses!)

Thanks

Art.
    Sorry I meant 34 seconds! (I think? lets do the math)

I'm going to tell you my set. I think my set is pretty much perfect for -BP delay, except that my JSE incursion cape could use a better augment, I believe the max for the incursion cape is -5 BP II.

Glyphic Horn +1 (-8)
    Glyphic Doublet +1 (-2 II)
    Glyphic Bracers +1 (-6)
    Glyphic Spats +1(-6)
    Glyphic Pigaches +1(-1 II)
    Seraphicaller (-5 II)
    Conveyence Cape (Augmented w/ -3 II)

The esper earring ADDS +5 to the timer, which is crummy, but The Horn and Bracers equal to -14 BP, and then the spats have an additional -6, -1 of that will equal to the cap of -15 with the horn and bracers, and the leftover -5 can cover the esper earring, as if the +5 seconds didn't exist!
    (0)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Just to add Esper Earring only adds to your recast timer if you are casting in one set. If you are using a BP timer set. Esper would go in the damage set in which recast has already been calculated so it's nothing but a boon in that scenario.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Rwolf View Post
    Just to add Esper Earring only adds to your recast timer if you are casting in one set. If you are using a BP timer set. Esper would go in the damage set in which recast has already been calculated so it's nothing but a boon in that scenario.
    ^
    This, you only equip Esper earring after you've given the Blood Pact command.
    Between that and the Blood pact going off you have a ~2 second window to swap between gearsets getting the Blood Pact Damage boost from the earring without its timer penalty.
    (1)

Character
    Rumblepakk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    ^
    This, you only equip Esper earring after you've given the Blood Pact command.
    Between that and the Blood pact going off you have a ~2 second window to swap between gearsets getting the Blood Pact Damage boost from the earring without its timer penalty.
    Im quite aware.

But im just saying, having the esper earring equipped would make no difference at all if you have regular -bp delay gear to cover that. We are given more than enough BP delay gear, lol.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2