Character
    Alexandero
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

S.E. - Where is our Salvage?

You released Ergon weapons, which are the Mythic versions for RUN and GEO. Did you forget to release a Salvage equivalent? Currently, the only way to reasonably obtain these weapons is through illegal activities? Are you intentionally encouraging this conduct?

The math was done at FFXIAH. To farm this currency through conversion it will take 52 24 hour days at max efficiency, which equates to a little more than 624 days at legally farming for 2 hours a day (Dynamis equivalent). So, to legally obtain these weapons without purchasing gil (They cost approximatey 500M gil on Asura) or botting, you need to log on and play every single day for 2 hours a day for the next 2 years (That's soloing reives with no help and getting every single one).

The alternative, of course, is to farm dynamis and/or salvage to buy the HP Bayld. If you can get at least 1 Mil a day doing it this way then you only need to farm Dynamis every single day for 500 days.

What were you guys smoking?!
    (1)

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Still not as bad as when mythics were first released. Easier then mythics when they were first released. What's you equivalent? Reives/Skimish. There's not even a once per day wait! SE doesn't support third party programs, don't try to justify it in any way. If your only pulling 1M a day from Dynamis and Salvage that's your own fault, easy to pull 4M+ from the combined, More if do ADL although now the market on that's dropping due to new strats. So 150 days making best weapon for given job? Seems easy. Remember when mythics required 3+ people to enter assaults and most you'd need 6 due to their difficulty, not to mentions salvage was 3 people minimum, and much more difficult. Before Salvage2. This isn't unreasonable at all and if you think it is go back to World of Warcraft.
    (2)

Character
    Alexandero
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Right, I get what you're saying. However, we can't expect the prices to drop to the equivalent to Alexandrite. The differences between the two are that the HP Bayld are needed for only two jobs. Which means there are few farmers out there that are farming it for anyone other than themselves. The higher demand than supply (Econ. 101) equates to a higher price. Even if you could farm dyna and salvage everyday, and even if you could pump out 4 mil a day, the supply isnt there to support it. You are still looking at a longer time frame.

I will give you that Alexandrite back in the day was horrible to get as well. However, you could get a group of three together that wanted to build a mythic and static it. That wasn't as bad as now, because there was a Mythic for every job. Now, instead, in order to do roughly the equivalent, you need to find a couple other RUNs or GEOs that are willing to put in the effort. Lets just be honest here, a large portion of the playerbase grew up in Aby times, not the good ole 75 days. For that reason, the majority of the playerbase isn't going to have the stomach for it. I understand your point, but the supply and times have changed drastically since the Whitegate days. We've got different variables to deal with now.
    (1)

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    The weapons are still new, if you want to be the first to have it you are going to have to pay premium prices, I can and do expect the price to drop, maybe not as low as alex but there is the possibility of it happening. Adoulin isn't finished, they will add new ways to obtain this and they will keep doing WKR campaigns. How long did it take them to release Salvage v2? Didn't see many mythics until then atleast not the vast majority of playerbase owning one like now days. If the supply isn't there to support it then it's probably because people would rather keep it than sell it for market price. Offer them above market price if you want to pry it out of their hands. Maybe SE will implement more content requiring you to obtain HP bayld you never know with SE. You have to understand it's been 7-8 years since ToAH was released and were now in this past year or so seeing mythics become more and more common. If your playing the game in 6-7 years expect to see the same with HP bayld. SE is known to make adjustments and if they see fit when SoA is complete they might just make one, until then it's a grind for the best weapon for said class.

I see tons of people posting on ffxiah and other forums asking their server to sell HP bayld to them exclusively, which could be an option for you to increase the flow. Maybe recruit people who find it difficult to make gil and explain to them how to get HP bayld (some people don't even know how to convert it into HP) and have them farm for you also. There is a lot of ways to go about it and I wish you luck but it's something challenging and the reward will be worth it so don't stop, It won't come over night but compared to Mythics, and even Relics when they first came out it'll be a lot easier.
    (1)

Character
    Alexandero
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Thanks. That's actually a good idea that I should have thought about. I guess when I get ready I can just create a request post on ffxiah. Good idea, thanks.
    (0)