Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fast way to make CP?

Pretty much as the topic says, is there a fast way to earn conquest points? There's only so much I can earn soloing jobs on FoV and I plan on getting one of every rank item for the titles they give. Any suggestions?
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Get a 12-14 player and call a few friends... You need about three summoners to come.

Party in Korroloka and have everyone sync up with the 12-14 player. Have a RDM watching from the outside, orchestrating everything, and pulling everything to one spot. When everyone is gathered, use Astral Flow three times each. By the time you're done, you'll have a lot of CP.
    (7)
    Last edited by Byrth; 04-21-2011 at 09:47 PM.

3. 04-21-2011 10:01 PM
    Reason
    Thread was finished before I walked in. I tried to beat it, but I came short of topping it.

Character
    Valflux
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Yeah, SMN burning in Korroloka will get you so much CP you won't know what to do with it all...
    (0)

Hmm, might try that after I get my hands on all the flags for the CP up moghancement.
    (0)

The best way (if you can't get an astral burn, they are pretty rare) is really to get a good, efficient exp party and perhaps a PL, that should get you 30k+ exp/hour which will translate into at least 3k CP per hour.
    (0)

Also, fight in zones not under your nations control with signet up--get a 1.5x multiplier to CP. Use xp bands when they are up too.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Conquest_Points
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    Get a 12-14 player and call a few friends... You need about three summoners to come.

Party in Korroloka and have everyone sync up with the 12-14 player. Have a RDM watching from the outside, orchestrating everything, and pulling everything to one spot. When everyone is gathered, use Astral Flow three times each. By the time you're done, you'll have a lot of CP.
    Another illegal mechanism the GMs deliberately turn their backs on.

Zone monopolization is not legal in the game. That alliance quickly controls who can play that zone, since you can basically (and it has to be, by design) do hundreds of mobs in such a pull, if done right.
    (0)

Character
    Tamarsamar
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Starcade View Post
    Another illegal mechanism the GMs deliberately turn their backs on.
    HINT: If every GM is "turning their back on it," more likely than not, it's not an "illegal mechanism." Else, if you're living in a bizzaro-world where what I'm saying is false, then it'd be against the ToS for even killing a rarab in Sarutabaruta.

Perhaps take a chill pill? Stop reading FFXI stuff if it really makes you so indignant? If your aim is to troll, you really seem to be making yourself miserable more so than other people.
    (0)

Player
    Windower is an illegal mechanism, and the GMs turn their back on it because of the number of people using it.

So is griefing. So is kill-stealing. I'll go on if you like, but the GMs are becoming more like the Head Judges of Magic: The Cheating back in the day, and that's why I stopped giving my money to Wizards of the Coast.
    (1)

Character
    Kavik
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I agree with the post about getting a good dunes party, i have 215k conquest points that i am SLOWLY hacking away at with 10 point instant warps. This hefty stash of CPs is primarily from my pre-toau lvling of jobs/subs from war 1-37 mnk 1-18 pld 1-56, always always make sure you have signet on etc and just kill in those areas, trials will get you a lot of CPs from killing the mobs.
    (0)
    FFXI forever! 99 PLD THF DRG DNC WHM SCH BRD BLM BLU BST
    Burtgang Excalibur Aegis Ochain

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast