Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Fondue
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Exchange conquest points for ISP/notes etc

there is no way to get isp or notes hardly anymore cause the only reward from doing these activities is XP which abyssea has rendered useless, so why not allow players to convert their other standings (notes, conquest points, isp) to whichever one they desire since there may still be gear items they want!

I have a lot of CP (harhar) from getting jobs to 30 to abyssea burn, but I would liek a luzafs ring!
    (2)

How about making it transferable between all types, because I find it way too easy to get notes and IS from easily soloable activities, but find getting the CP to get myself all the conquest related titles is a major pain.
    (0)

Character
    Fondue
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadotter View Post
    How about making it transferable between all types, because I find it way too easy to get notes and IS from easily soloable activities, but find getting the CP to get myself all the conquest related titles is a major pain.
    ya thats what i meant! but they should totally do this. cause doing salvage every day with 17 ISP and having to run there and not get refresh/regen buffs is laaaaaaaaame
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondle View Post
    there is no way to get isp or notes hardly anymore cause the only reward from doing these activities is XP which abyssea has rendered useless, so why not allow players to convert their other standings (notes, conquest points, isp) to whichever one they desire since there may still be gear items they want!
    Huh? You just said two completely contradictory things.

1) There is no reward from doing activities which grant ISP and AN except for experience points.
    2) The only way to get ISP and AN is by doing things which grant ISP and AN.

If you don't have enough ISP or AN to get the things you want because you keep doing all your XP after 30 in Abyssea, then STOP DOING ALL YOU XP IN ABYSSEA. If you want to do Abyssea XP starting at 30 because it's so fast, quit complaining that you don't also get the benefits of not doing Abyssea XP. You can't have it both ways.
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    What's all this about internet service providers?
    What's that?
    Oh, they mean Imperial standing. But why would they...
    P is points? But is doesn't say points anywhere. Conquest says points in it, that's why it's CP, but the other is just imperial standing.
    Well, if you say so.
    Yeah I know... Well anyway. You can still get pletny of IS pretty easily. Like Zarchery said, just lay off the abyssea for a while. lol
    (2)

Character
    Fondue
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Already has over 1000 posts on these AWESOME forumsl

Stop trolling pls, its a legitimate suggestion and I have all jobs at 90 and capped merits so why should I beat up mobs for no other gain than a minimal byproduct from xping.
    (0)

Are you thinking that the only way for you to get IS/AN is through killing mobs?
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Like this idea. IS and AN aren't impossible to obtain but I would love to be able to do something with the 200k CP that have been rotting on my toon now that I don't have to replace my PPA every time I accidentally fire it.
    (0)

Character
    Fondue
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Also, why dont assaults give ISP? so much stuff could be done but you are letting ToAU and WotG content die every day you make it so inconvenient to do stuff in these areas
    (0)

Character
    Chronofantasy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I actually like this idea and you get my vote for this to be implemented. I don't think I would have anymore use for these transfers of points since I pretty much got everything I need out of IS/AN/CP, so my remaining 100k CP pretty much goes to warp scrolls for a very long time until that eventually runs out in maybe 2-3 years.

There are still new players or those who took a break from the game or maybe never did certain content in the game much so are lacking in certain parts of the game that may need these type of currencies/points for gear, so it would be fair for them to trade things around.

For those yelling at people to not lvl in Abyssea but to lvl outside of Abyssea has to face the change that majority of people wish to do Abyssea so it's getting harder, and harder to find those willing to exp outside of Abyssea. With a War's capability to Fell Cleave and others to AoE spells/WS to kill a ton of mobs at once with only a pty then allow two extra ptys to be leeches, of course many people will take this easy road down. It becomes the players choice, some prefer the grind only and will want to take the long path even if that requires waiting extra longer for a pty invite. Even if a player lacks in skill ups even skilling up after reaching the max lvl isn't so much an issue to skill up.

I know people may not learn their job just the same as they do during the grind, but it's not all that tough to learn a job after playing it for a little bit and trying things out. A smart person with a brain in their head will still research their job whether they grind the job or leech the job, and everything else will fall into place as time goes on and people experience the game. The experience will be a little different compared to veteran players, but with the wave of new generation players, FFXI has so much content to offer new players that there has to be a way nowadays for everyone to gain exp at a faster rate.
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast