Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Fistandantilus
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Unfortunately since each of these points (Conquest Points, Imperial Standing, etc.) are associated with separate and unique content, we do not have any plans of allowing exchange. The concept behind earning the points is to acquire them specifically by playing different types of content and expansions.
    Thank You! Need to put your foot down with these nooblets at some point. Glad to see it.
    (0)

~Party Rock Anthem~

Character
    Fondue
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Unfortunately since each of these points (Conquest Points, Imperial Standing, etc.) are associated with separate and unique content, we do not have any plans of allowing exchange. The concept behind earning the points is to acquire them specifically by playing different types of content and expansions.
    Ok I will just have notfun farming imperial standing from DECENT CHALLENGE MONSTERS at a horrible rate, so I can do an event where 7/8 of the gear is utterly worthless in an expansion you have made irrelevant. Thanks for valuing my playtime and enjoyment factor sir!
    (0)

Player
    DEV TEAM -- Is there a way for you to be able to make us able to trade back our items for points?, Say, I have a Cobra Set from Campaign which I will never use again, so, instead of throwing it all away, can you make it so i can trade the items back for 'xyz' (depending on the cost of each item) amount of points?
    (0)
    Last edited by Yokoh; 04-28-2011 at 11:32 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3