Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Aequis
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I would welcome some form of less time-consuming way to get Imperial Standing. One member of my Salvage group has to run from Al Zahbi to Bhaflau Thickets and then into Nyzul Isle every time we go to do a run, as he has no IS left. I'm sitting on around 67,000 IS due to having merited a lot back in the day, but honestly, all it goes on is portal passes and the odd time I feel like getting Regen / Refresh Sanction from the guards.

Yes, he could go solo mobs and yes, he does do Besieged when it's due, but you can sit around waiting for hours until they attack. The ratio for IS gain is 1 IS per 10 EXP I believe, so it's not a very time-effective way of getting IS. Perhaps add it as an assault reward, or make a repeatable quest that's relatively short and gives, say, 300 IS per completion. Could have it as repeatable every game day.

Maybe something even as strange as trading food or other items for IS to certain NPCs. That might somewhat encourage crafting again on a small-scale (Synergy is not "crafting"), as at the moment - every little helps.
    (1)

Character
    Fondue
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    bump bump bump
    (0)

Character
    Fondue
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    bumppppppp
    (0)

Unfortunately since each of these points (Conquest Points, Imperial Standing, etc.) are associated with separate and unique content, we do not have any plans of allowing exchange. The concept behind earning the points is to acquire them specifically by playing different types of content and expansions.
    (5)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    And the concept behind people wanting to exchange them is to basically (Abyssea) play (Abyssea) only (Abyssea) one (Abyssea) type (Abyssea) of (Abyssea) content (Abyssea).

Hmm, I wonder which one that could be??

(Abyssea)
    (7)

Character
    Minsc
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Aequis View Post
    I would welcome some form of less time-consuming way to get Imperial Standing. One member of my Salvage group has to run from Al Zahbi to Bhaflau Thickets and then into Nyzul Isle every time we go to do a run, as he has no IS left. I'm sitting on around 67,000 IS due to having merited a lot back in the day, but honestly, all it goes on is portal passes and the odd time I feel like getting Regen / Refresh Sanction from the guards.

Yes, he could go solo mobs and yes, he does do Besieged when it's due, but you can sit around waiting for hours until they attack. The ratio for IS gain is 1 IS per 10 EXP I believe, so it's not a very time-effective way of getting IS. Perhaps add it as an assault reward, or make a repeatable quest that's relatively short and gives, say, 300 IS per completion. Could have it as repeatable every game day.

Maybe something even as strange as trading food or other items for IS to certain NPCs. That might somewhat encourage crafting again on a small-scale (Synergy is not "crafting"), as at the moment - every little helps.
    Captain Rank = Free Portal Warps

Finish each and every Assault and using IS to warp is no longer an issue.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Chronofantasy View Post
    For those yelling at people to not lvl in Abyssea but to lvl outside of Abyssea has to face the change that majority of people wish to do Abyssea so it's getting harder, and harder to find those willing to exp outside of Abyssea.
    The best part is that the people yelling don't even understand that there is no reason to be any level besides 90 right now. So they are basically telling people to not play the game.
    (0)
    Dear Customer,
    We have determined that the post you made was in violation of the User Agreement policies. The post was edited or deleted accordingly.
    Original Post:
    Signature states "JP ONRY" in Japanese.

My answer? Don't do salvage. Isn't the gear obsolete anyway? Or did I read that wrong somewhere.

Oh wait, you need the titles for atma?..........I guess you had better get used to running to ToAU areas to get IS and standing around waiting for Beseiged to start. Who knows, you might even get a skill-up or 2 in the process.
    (1)

Thank you camate. That was good news.
    (0)

Character
    Taminye
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 70
    Some the Older content may seem obsolete , however Some the wepons in TOAH from NyZle Islle ppl still go after as complting the wepons Grants job specific WS, Unlike the Dynmis Wepon skills , you learn the Tresures of Aht Urgam JS-WS's

IE Redmage Deathbloosom ,Etc, despite even if not equiped accroding to many Wikis even using a Dynmis sword or The Abyseea one can opt to use Death Bloosm Etc.

I'm hoping that some the older content Gets a "Treatment" too add Further Incentives for not leeting it fall by the wayside. IE making the Dynmis Weponskills learnable overtime from the wepons...

But yes I thoughabout sugesting the points trading , However I dont think a 1:1 trade is nessisarily fair . in some cases.

100,000 Conquest points to Aliied notes, of equil value in some case an unfair advantage.

however 5:1 for the same ... or 3:1 for Toah notes .

or at least to buy the coins to keep lockers open Ie gil to coin for the rents...

The Salvage gear my be obsolte but Least the wpeons aren't least till WS's are learned.

if the salvage gear were made Sellable and then Margian mogle-able it may then be useful to go after.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast