Character
    Gukai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

NPC Monisette not accepting af1 119 upgrade items

Hello,
    I use Windows7, and play through Time Warner Internet on a CATV connection, unsure how fast but it's very fast.

On 1/13 at 11:24pm PST I tried to trade the items necessary to upgrade Summoners Artifact armor 109 feet into 119. This was through the NPC Monisette in Port Jueno. The NPC did not react, did not take the items, etc.

I tried:
    1) putting the 109 piece in storage and then taking it out and trying again
    2) zoning and retrying
    3) clicked the npc and read the items required for the 119 upgrade to ensure I was trading the right things (I was)
    4) re-arranging the order of items in the trade boxes
    5) tried different upgrade (which was accepted) and then retried this after I got the item back

Nothing worked, I tried many times. The NPC did not do a thing. I gave up and traded the summoner 109 legs & items to upgrade to 119, and the NPC accepted it.

This was on the Fenrir server, character name Gukai, Elvaan M. I was geared as a 99 black mage, solo.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    As a heads up, this will get automatically get moved to the "Insufficient Information" sub-forum as it's not in the correct format as outlined in the stickied thread at the top of the page, out of curiosity, is this AF or Relic reforge upgrade? Instead of saying you are trading the right items, post what it is exactly you are trading, it may be something simple like Griffon's Leather instead of Griffon's Hide.

Are you trading 8 chapter 10s definitely? Since it's AF, are you possibly trading Sif's Lock instead of Sif's Macrame?

The gist of it is, anytime someone has had a problem with Monisette it's usually user error, hence why I'm leaning towards you trading the wrong Sif's item.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Do you have Al'Taieu access? Reforging requires Al'Taieu access.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Do you have Al'Taieu access? Reforging requires Al'Taieu access.
    He did mention reforging previous pieces and eventually gave up on the AF feet and reforged legs to 119.
    (0)

I think, as Tidis implied earlier, you may have gotten one of the items wrong.
    It's happened to me before.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidis View Post
    He did mention reforging previous pieces and eventually gave up on the AF feet and reforged legs to 119.
    Geeze I read the post like 6 times and still missed that mention of going from 109 to 119....
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    I think, as Tidis implied earlier, you may have gotten one of the items wrong.
    It's happened to me before.
    I've done it before as well, with both Sif's Macrame and Griffon Hides.
    (0)

Character
    Gukai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I traded 8x Chapter 10's, the Artifact feet 109 for summoner, a Sif's Macrame, and Siren's Hair. This is what was displayed online as necessary and I also talked to the NPC and verified the items necessary, which matched what the website said.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I ran into this when I tried to reforge my first piece of gear. I forget how I fixed it. Maybe talk with Sagheera again, then Monisette, and try again.
    (0)

Character
    Gukai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    didnt work
    (0)