Character
    Baneoftempest
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Active expansions not showing in game!

I'm a returning player.
    I installed ff11 and all expansions on my new laptop.using the 2007 collection then adding wings of the goddess cd.Then I added the new Seekers expansion.The only 2 that show up are seekers and wings.The others show up as inactive.On my SE account manager they are all active and regi.My old pc that still has the orginal download is also having the same problem.That pc has had ff11 in it for 7-8years at least.I left the game for about 14months.This is a problem that has just appeared.The pc version was updated to the newest version.Seekers added as well but still the same problem.plz assist.
    (0)

When you get to this screen, does it give you the option to Install the expansions, or Uninstall. If it says Install, you do not have them installed properly. If that's the case, reinstall them from here.

If that's not the case, I'm not sure what the problem could be. Were you using the EU version by any chance?
    (0)

Character
    Baneoftempest
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I was actualy told by a friend what to do to fix it.I bought the new ultimate collection to make it alot easier.Basicly I had to log in and patch after every cd that added expansions.That is what my zil/ treasures didn't show.Then the abysea and such I downloaded from somewhere I forgot.In the end the easier and faster solution was to get a new collection.1 cd instead of 7.Ty for your help though.I fixed it this morning.
    (0)