Thread: Enlightenment

Player

Enlightenment

Optimizes both white and black magic capabilities and allows access to both addenda for your next spell.
    Please adjust this so it actually optimizes both black and white magic capabilities. As the ability stands now, only the latter part of the description is correct. When casting a spell with Enlightenment active, both magic capabilities are not optimized, since you still receive a penalty to MP cost, casting speed and reduced skills if not in the correct 'Arts'. Additionally, the optimization bonuses granted to Regen and Helix spells under Light or Dark Arts respectively, is not confered with Enlightenment when in the 'incorrect Arts'. There's no optimization of capabilities of the black or white kind under Enlightenment, the only thing it does is allow access to both addenda for the next spell.

Not sure if this is a bug, or it's working as intended but is poor localization/translation. Can one of the dev team members investigate this and see if it needs to be adjusted or the description altered through the localization team? I wasn't sure if I should have posted this here, bug forum, or localization thread.
    (13)
    Last edited by Ophannus; 01-08-2015 at 03:22 PM.

Character
    Svetlana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Yes please! i second this.
    (3)