Character
    Wakmidget
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Relic Weapon Adjustment

I think it would be a better idea to make the aftermath effects on the relic weapons a static stat on the weapon and change the WS's to "Damage varies with TP". Mythic and Empyrean already have their own individual stat boosts, while all relic gets is normal ilvl stats and the OTD full-time, which is nice don't get me wrong.

I think this would make some relic weapons more desirable and give some nice niche stats to jobs.

Final Heaven(Spharai): +10 Subtle Blow
    Mercy Stroke(Mandau): +5% Critical Hit Rate
    Knights of Round(Excalibur): +10 HP/tick Regen
    Scourge(Ragnarok): +5% Critical Hit Rate
    Onslaught(Guttler): +10% Attack
    Metatron Torment(Bravura): -20% Damage Taken
    Catastrophe(Apocalypse): +10% Haste
    Geirskogul(Gungnir): Shock Spikes
    Blade:Metsu(Kikoku): +10 Subtle Blow
    Tachi:Kaiten(Amanomurakumo) +7 Store TP
    Randgrith(Mjollnir): +20 Accuracy
    Gate of Tartarus(Claustrum): +8 MP/tick
    Coronach(Annihilator): -20 Enmity
    Namas Arrow(Yoichinoyumi): +20 Accuracy

Now, some of these like Knights of Round and Claustrum may have been pretty over-powered to have full-time back at 75, but at item level standards they are really not that bad. Claustrum would actually have a use as an idle piece for BLM/SMN. +10 HP full-time I doubt would be broken at all for PLD in end game. -20% Damage Taken full-time for WAR, at first does seem pretty potent, but honestly, most if not all DD's carry DT sets for endgame anyway, all it would do is make it easier for WAR to cap DT w/o sacrificing as much damage as before. A nice situational niche to have on occasion.

If you changed all these WS's to "Damage varies with TP" I think a lot of them would still have use in the normal scheme of things, even without an Aftermath.

If anyone has any feedback on this idea, please let me know.

EDIT: Adding a couple of links to compare thoughts/opinions on.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/45...ments/#2787839

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/124...on-Adjustments
    (5)
    Last edited by Classikal; 01-08-2015 at 11:57 AM.

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I like the idea but I think there is other things that needs to be changed about relics too, namely cor and dnc need putting on the dagger and gun and smn needs to get a relic that is worth getting given smn is ff signature job, as a bravura owner it would be nice to get to use my -dt for something more than oops I hit wrong ws macro
    (0)