Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Concerning Einherjar's Requirements.

Could we please change the requirements so that one (1) Person can enter Einherjar with 30 minutes on the clock and not just 10 minutes. Finding Players with same interests in this event and many others are getting very scarce.
    (7)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You only need a friend or two to do einherjar. I don't think they should nerf it or make special solo accomodations. Getting a full party is annoying, but you dont need a full party for this, its just too easy already. Accomodating soloers to this event may actually make the problem of not being able to find people of same interests worse.
    (1)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Getting a full party is annoying, but you dont need a full party for this, its just too easy already. Accomodating soloers to this event may actually make the problem of not being able to find people of same interests worse.
    You do know once you trade the "Smouldering Lamp" to the gate the timer starts that being said... Making more Lamps to trade out and zoning into said fight if your Party is less then 6 members you only have about 8 minutes to win any of the runs.
    (5)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You do know once you trade the "Smouldering Lamp" to the gate the timer starts that being said...
    If it takes you two whole minutes to hand out 3-5 lamps and enter, something is seriously wrong.
    (2)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If it takes you two whole minutes to hand out 3-5 lamps and enter, something is seriously wrong.
    Yes but its not a problem and something isn't wrong, it's just you're so elite Alha, Can enter w/ 3-5 people w/o losing a minute buff everyone and win every fight you da'man good for YOU!! But yeah come down to reality. Changing the requirements for any size group big or small 30 minutes is not nerf'in anything the level of said content would be the same, I had people d/c at times which sucks. also its not only about handing lamps out there is also a person that is receiving it which you're waiting on.
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    Yes but its not a problem and something isn't wrong, it's just you're so elite Alha, Can enter w/ 3-5 people w/o losing a minute buff everyone and win every fight you da'man good for YOU!! But yeah come down to reality. Changing the requirements for any size group big or small 30 minutes is not nerf'in anything the level of said content would be the same, I had people d/c at times which sucks. also its not only about handing lamps out there is also a person that is receiving it which you're waiting on.
    It is nerfing it because it would mean people who can't presently complete it suddenly can- "Any size group" doesn't need 30 minutes to complete the content. I don't know what the deal is with your attitude. Scraping together a few friends is hardly elite.

Unless your friends aren't paying attention (in which case, shame on them for not being prepared for what they're trying to do), it should take at most 30 seconds to hand over a couple lamps next to the entrance then click it.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 01-07-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It is nerfing it because it would mean people who can't presently complete it suddenly can- "Any size group" doesn't need 30 minutes to complete the content.
    We can go on and on about this, it's not going to make a difference. But just to enlighten you, anyone can enter Einherjar with any size group being it 1~36 members. its just anything below 6 members we get a handicap. We have to enter/play/win under 8~10 minutes and I personally think its bullshit technicalities do happen and that shouldn't be part of the event waiting on someone to come back from a d/c or trades are taking to long.

I don't know what the deal is with your attitude. Scraping together a few friends is hardly elite.
    I'm pretty sure your schedule with your friends are different then mine and using that as an example is null and void, Also there is nothing wrong with playing with "self" occasionally if not permanent, maybe my friend(s) consist of just the two of us there is nothing wrong with that either. Making up rule as one goes along makes one sound elitist.

Unless your friends aren't paying attention (in which case, shame on them for not being prepared for what they're trying to do), it should take at most 30 seconds to hand over a couple lamps next to the entrance then click it.
    Not knowing and understanding the whole situation, saying they're doing it wrong is your first attack PUG(s) are PUG(s). I wouldn't look into it that deeply bud. I have no attitude, though it would be nice if ya had an open mind.

(3)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Here's one for ya,

Making them 10 minutes recast would that be nerfing the 20~24 hours Nexus cape and Tavenazian Ring? no matter your answer it all comes down to personally preference there really isn't a right or wrong answer but there is a logical one; by making them 10 minutes isn't going to break the game so why not.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    its just anything below 6 members we get a handicap
    The only handicap is you choosing to bring fewer people than you need. The content itself isn't artificially altered to make it more difficult for you.

I'm insulted by your comments, as I'm about as non-elite as they come. I'm not bragging about any accomplishments, I don't have an arsenal of relics, I'm not proclaiming myself to be awesome, I just don't think they should nerf every content in the game to be soloable if it isn't already. If you do that, may as well just make it an offline singleplayer game.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    The 10min time limit won't be a problem for most but for some it would be, we're at a point where the 10min time limit isn't really necessary, I'm sure it was there to reduce congestion but since you can do Einherjar now every 20hrs and the rewards aren't that good anymore not only do less people do Einherjar but people who need it for mythic requirements pretty much enter daily whenever they want becase they're free to go in whenever after those 20hrs.

I get you're arguing that it can be completed in <10mins, what I'm saying is there is no longer any need for this time reduction for a part of <6, if you go in solo right now you could get unlucky with petrification, sleep, charm or fulmination's potent paralyze and that might slow you down sufficiently enough that you end up timing out, of course you could go in on an AoE job and slaughter everything in a few minutes but things can go wrong.
    (3)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast