Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    While we will ease up on the minimum entry requirements, we do not have any plans to make adjustments to the content difficulty.

Especially for assaults and Nyzul Isle, these are closely tied to mythic creation difficulty. You challenge these solo by using dash items and such, and if lady luck is on your side you may be able to clear them.

It's possible for us to remove the entry limitations for everything at once, but it would take us a long time to adjust the difficulty for everything.

With that said, we will reduce the entry requirements and eliminate level restrictions, but we do not plan on adjusting content difficulty.
    (17)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Or you can opt to increase the ichor amount received after successfully exiting by a reasonable increase of 300%.
    (7)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    While we will ease up on the minimum entry requirements, we do not have any plans to make adjustments to the content difficulty.

Especially for assaults and Nyzul Isle, these are closely tied to mythic creation difficulty. You challenge these solo by using dash items and such, and if lady luck is on your side you may be able to clear them.

It's possible for us to remove the entry limitations for everything at once, but it would take us a long time to adjust the difficulty for everything.

With that said, we will reduce the entry requirements and eliminate level restrictions, but we do not plan on adjusting content difficulty.
    When you say reduce the entry requirements, are you speaking of nyzul/assaults requiring tags? Or just Einherjar, because the thread is about Einherjar, but your replay keeps mentioning assault/nyzul.

Dont get me wrong i would love for assault tags to go away, but i feel that isnt what this thread was specifically about.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I think he's just making a general statement about easing entry requirements for content. Assaults were already adjusted so only 1 person can enter, but they're not adjusting content difficulty to guarantee that everything is completable by 1 person.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeviathan View Post
    Or you can opt to increase the ichor amount received after successfully exiting by a reasonable increase of 300%.
    it's already a reasonable amount. do einherjar every day and you'll still get all your ichor before you complete all the assaults and nyzul tokens. So that fact, along with that einherjar takes about all of 5 minutes to complete a T3, the amount is reasonable as it currently is.
    (2)

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    it's already a reasonable amount. do einherjar every day and you'll still get all your ichor before you complete all the assaults and nyzul tokens. So that fact, along with that einherjar takes about all of 5 minutes to complete a T3, the amount is reasonable as it currently is.
    That I will agree. It is very likely that one will accumulate the 100,000 Ichor quicker than been able to finish other objectives (assuming if one starts from scratch). But my reason for a quicker accumulation of ichor differs, it's MOTIVATION.

I don't have it in me to do the same monotonous content with heavy repetitions (Nearly 52 times if you obtain 1,920 each run) as a requirement for a mythic. I am not capable of maintaining my morality stable for such burden, It only lingers. That goes the same for farming the nyzul Isle tokens and trials related to Empyrean weapons.

Ergon weapons are different, I completed all objectives, except for the most crucial part, the HP Bayld for the last stage (A process where botting is the solution, because content that drops the box have a very low drop rate and the aggregate amount of HP Bayld included in the box does not make it worthwhile). Coalitions, like Assaults, is not monotonous. There is 6 different types of Delve, all worth farming the 2,500,000 plasm for (In comparison with Einherjar). And as for the NQ quality stones dropped from skirmish that are required for the Ergon weapons, let's just say that SE had the decency of providing another means of obtaining it via trading Copper Vouches for Obsidian Fragments (Which surprises me as to why they didn't bother applying for Ichor or the nyzul Isle Token as well).
    (0)

Character
    Dieth
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    heavy repetitions (Nearly 52 times if you obtain 1,920 each run)
    If you can't stand this maybe you lack dedication. Einherjar is by far the easiest of the challenges to complete.

Each task takes about ~50 days some of which can be crammed together in the same days.

Re-assault ~50 days, that's if Lost & Found, and Building Bridges doesn't destroy your soul.
    Nyzul tokens ~25 days only due to breaking past lv75 and being able to clear an insane amount of floors easily. (At 75 shooting for 105 would net you ~2700 tokens about 54 days).
    Einherjar ~52 days, is usually very quick to wrap up a T3 Einherjar with 6 people in 113+ gear.
    Alexandrite ~300 days if you solo salvage daily getting ~100 alex and don't buy any.

Nyzul you're always wasting 30 minutes inside you don't just win leaps and bounds before your time runs out.
    Alexandrite is ~50+ minutes daily.

I'm at day 70. 3400 Alex remains, all other tasks complete for Mythic #2, and I'm debating with my friend which ones we should start making next.
    (0)
    ~ si deus nobiscum quis contra nos ~
    I am a Lazy French Shower

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    (3)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    We did it guys! Well I don't know if we had any impact but, solo Einherjar should be achievable by all jobs of all levels of competency now.
    (5)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Would it be possible to remove the "rare" from the Smouldering Lamp(s) and have them stack please. ^^
    (3)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast