I resubscribed yesterday!

I've been playing this game since Promathia was the newest content, took me years of lazy grinding (between school and not having internet at my home) to reach 75 just before Abyssea came out. I've kept with the game and unsubbed before Adoulin came out because I spent more time on FFXIV. I came back at Adoulin and got RUN to 99, then un-subbed again.

I love this game and keep getting drawn back to it. I feel like the gap between myself and relevant content has grown so vast that I might never be able to catch up though. One of the biggest problems I always run into is not having a consistent group of people to play with. So I'm trying reaching out to the community to find anyone!

I still play FFXIV a lot, but with the amount of free time I have, I can afford to throw myself at FFXI frequently.

I have my main character on Carbuncle, a Mithra with a couple 99s and a handful over 90 (dear SE, let me change races to something male ; ; ). I have a slot to create a new character on any servers to socialize with anyone that contacts me and see how well I get along with their group. I hope this time I can meet people to be jolly with and more deeply enjoy this game I've held onto for so long.
    (3)
    Last edited by Deadvinta; 01-04-2015 at 09:11 AM.

Character
    Jimb
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I found myself coming and going. It gets worse when I play other games ESPECIALLY if they have things that has similar names for FFXI.

I just said "Screw it!!!" and pretty much stayed with FFXI. I can't leave for good; I really can't!
    (0)

Player
    There's a certain draw to the game that is not fully understandable to anyone. It's fun, even when you're doing nothing in the game. It's just a good way to relax and enjoy a day.
    (1)
    Marada- Badass Tarutaru Ginger

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way! I'll sometimes log on and just play with inventory, look in the shops etc. Very relaxing :-)

Art.
    (1)

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    If you ever decide to change servers, come to Bismarck. I'll give you a linkpearl to my shell. They're very friendly and they're usually willing to help people out. (They're pretty much caught up on their own gear, so helping other people catch up is what gives them any fun anymore.)

In game name is Meyi. Send me a tell!
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    ^_________________________________________________________________^