Thread: New, Lgbt?

Character
    Cosmia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 22

New, Lgbt?

Hey everyone, I'm new. I just started several days ago. So far I've done everything completely myself, 21 at the moment... but it would be nice to be able to talk to some people and whatnot. I'm also gay, so if there are any lgbt linkshells out there, that would be great, if not Id like to join one that is at least nice and stuff. Right now I'm a red mage, haven't gotten to 30 to unlock jobs yet.... hmm, I'm 29 years old, from new york? And this is starting to sound like a craigslist ad... so I'll stop there...

Cosmia
    (0)

Player
    Check FFXIAH.com
    (0)

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Also look out for Friendsofallnations - nice, large, friendly LS.

Also: Welcome!

Art.
    (0)
    Last edited by Artharian; 01-08-2015 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Mis-spelling

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I don't understand what being gay has to do with a linkshell. It's a video game first and foremost, not a dating site. I'm a straight guy in a large linkshell. We have a couple gay folks in our linkshell and it really doesn't make a difference to most of them.
    (1)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    He's a young adult, teenagers and young adults can often find being LGBT in society worrying so it's nice to have people to talk to about it.
    (4)

Player
    It's just another way of gathering and finding likeminded people (or avoiding people who one would expect to dislike them) there have been (and probably still are) LS for people into pet jobs, or all EU people, or LGBT peoples, or people who like certain recreational drugs, religion oriented ones, 4chan, reddit, etc etc etc, if it's an interest with enough rallying power, people will try to gather up over it.
    (1)
    Last edited by Selindrile; 01-08-2015 at 05:22 AM.

yeah some people are still homophobic so, I totally understand why someone would look for an LS that specifically LGBT or LGBT friendly. It's not about dating - its about being able to use the pronoun of your significant other without someone losing their mind or having to listen to people say shit is "so gay" or w/e
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html