Character
    Shenul
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Mog Gardens... Can multiple actually be multiple please?

I understand that the Mineral Veins and the Arboreal Groves move their targets around, but I expect selecting the "Multiple" option to mean, well, multiple. As in more than one. Far too often do I have the above happen to me, which just ends up wasting more time than spamming [A]. I'd think it would be possible for when it switches its placement, it could just keep mining from the new pool without having to reconfirm that I want to continue mining/pruning/removing.

(For those curious, I just cropped it to keep it short, not to hide some epic 5 or 6 action one. It never generated more than 2 actions that entire mining operation, and that only happened 3 times.)
    (1)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Well, three things:
    1) They implemented this multiple-harvests option with the intent of making it easier to harvest stuff from mog gardens
    2) They left this very obvious hole in it where you stop multiple harvesting when the harvesting point moves
    3) If you use fertilizer, you can freeze the harvesting point at one spot

Now, the only reason I can see for them leaving such an obvious hole (fixable with fertilizer) is if individual harvesting point locations (within #4, or #3, and so on) have different drops. So their idea may be that you're supposed to harvest -> harvest -> "Ooh, it's the good point!" -> fertilize -> harvest

Of course, no one really cares about which point gives them the most 3k logs, so no one has bothered to figure this out and they could really do us all a favor and abandon the idea as you proposed. However, that might be what's going on.
    (2)