Character
    Jimb
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

I feel brand new lol...

It's been about a year now. Just got back to the game after cancelling for FFXIV. Playing FFXIV everyday from August 2013 until earlier this month, I ended up NOT being happy with the community (players are unforgiving of players who haven't done the content even if they are good learners).

I got another Xbox 360 and still had the original two discs; the first disc having FFXI, Zilart, CoP, and AU on it, as well as a separate WotG disc. I re-downloaded the game and reactivated my content ID.

I don't have a linkshell and I just found out about Unity (but haven't accessed it yet). I'd say this: I say a shout for a few things I haven't done. Let them know this, and still got invited. In FFXIV, I grew tired of "Experienced players only!" even for content that was released less than three days ago lol...

I'll continue to take my time and play catch up. I'm old school, and I'm still having trouble parting away from from 85 Kannagi and +2 Empyrean gear for that new stuff.

Kinda crazy, though. In 2008, the /sea all nin would return a bunch. By late Abyssea, EVERYONE was NIN, and I didn't feel exclusive, so I went COR. Now, the search shows under 40 NINs often. Did I miss something? This make it hard for me now to continue NIN or COR (I like to focus one job).

Anywho, I'm on Asura.
    (0)

You quit XIV?!
    (0)

3. 12-26-2014 11:43 AM

Player
    Ninja's Damage potential is under that of most jobs DD jobs, and shadows are sadly not very useful in most content, there are a few notable exceptions where Ninja have a place, and there's no doubt that Nin can do enough damage to make them able to complete all content reasonably as a DD, just, most people choose something else when they have the choice.
    (0)

Do you have Adoulin on your system, or can you play FFXI on PC to get Adoulin? A lot of armor and weapons now come from Adoulin, and if you want to farm job points, that's where you're going to find monsters that provide them in much quantity.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Jimb
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    Do you have Adoulin on your system, or can you play FFXI on PC to get Adoulin? A lot of armor and weapons now come from Adoulin, and if you want to farm job points, that's where you're going to find monsters that provide them in much quantity.
    Don't have Seekers on my system as I DIDN'T have another copy of the disc, so I'm pretty much at a handicap lol...

Even then, I didn't have much experience with Seeker content, so I'm sure I'm WAAAAAY behind now.
    (0)

You could always borrow a Seekers install disc, or buy the PC expansion and download the full PC installer from the official web site right now.

BTW, the shell in my signature is on your server and will give you a pearl. They always have activate players online at any hour of the day.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/