Character
    Kimowar
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 50

returning player looking for friends on odin

hello, I am a returning player and haven't played since launch, I am looking for any linkshell or voice chat that will have me, I play for social and looking for friends to shoot the breeze with. I do run a large free company on ff14 but have a lot of down time to play 11, please add kimowar
    (0)

Character
    Kimowar
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 50
    wow, no one talks at all, even on forums. this is very disappointing and I cant sub to a single player game
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    The problem is most likely your server. And people tend to not socialize on the official forum. A better place to look would be on the Auction House site. I mostly just use ffxiah to check prices and stuff, but they have a forum and lots of helpful guides.
    (0)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimowar View Post
    wow, no one talks at all, even on forums. this is very disappointing and I cant sub to a single player game
    You realize you made this thread on Christmas Day, right? That might be one reason for lack of replies.

Although yes, Ulth is right when he says people don't tend to socialize on this forum.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.