Character
    Zeilakin
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90

Updating the Magic menu autosorter

Not too big of a thing considering the manual sort function, but when you have multiple jobs and you "auto" sort your list, the default has spells just everywhere, in places they shouldnt be

random whm spells and nin spells in the middle of other groups, things like raise III and slowI/II, etc etc arent grouped together

i realize alot of people can just order them how they want but would be nice to at least have the default sort be useable option
    (2)

I would like to see this aswell, The manual sort is ok... but with all the new spells, I auto sorted the other day only to find spells all over the place.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I manual the whole list, the auto sucks.
    (0)

Character
    Monkeynutz
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    They should maybe put a little more thought into where certain spells should go. That or add some new sorting tools to 'anchor' certain things in place. I usually like where things end up, but some things I prefer to be where I put them (like retrace and the -ja spells for BLM).
    (0)
    Last edited by Monkeynutz; 04-06-2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: removed something stupid before anyone responded to it :p