SAM is one of two jobs that can wear Cibitshavore. When augmented, Cibitshavore can attain STR+12 and Store TP +7. These stats are incredibly good for a ranged slot because they provide universal bonuses that affect SAM's melee and WS ability.

By comparison, the best item for Store TP that other melee jobs can use is Ginsen(Store TP+3) and the best STR ammo that many jobs can use is Floestone(STR+3). Are there any plans to add subsequently stronger throwing ammo for various jobs that have stats that approach that which Cibitshavore gives to SAMs? As a DRG the best I can get is STP+3 or STR+3 in my ammo slot, SAM which already is quite powerful, gets STR+12 and Store TP+7. Maybe adding more throwing Ammo with STR+8-12, Store TP+5-7 for various jobs? Or a Chakram for all jobs with similar stats? Just seems like an extremely powerful ranged weapon, and I feel that SE probably overlooked the fact that SAMs would augment it with STR/Store TP to bolster melee stats. No other melee job has anything that comes near it, and I was wondering if there are plans to add stronger throwing ammo for other jobs that are equally as powerful(Ginsen and Floestone are not even 1/4th as good as a Cibitshavore is for SAM!)