Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Character
    Encore
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Rudra's shouldn't be nerfed, the WS itself isn't broken. Please also note that adjusting Rudra's Storm also impacts Dancer. I'll keep out of this discussion but if THF's spike damage rubs you the wrong way then other aspects of that job should be adjusted, not the WS itself.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Most of the dmg spiking from thfs is the forced critting... really brd/thf could put out almost as much assuming they can get similar levels of dex, crit dmg and attack.

Dncs can actually do it themselves just Climactic Flourish has a 1.5 minute recast (though it does add 20% to the critted hit) and also adds stat dmg on similar to sneak/trick attack. Though Striking flourish can also be used and only has a 30 second recast though it's only 50% chance to crit
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    You and the other people liking your posts should actually do the math instead of just saying so. You're all in a delusion hoping that Rudra's doesn't get nerfed instead of actually being concerned about the balance of the game, just being happy that you're OP. Beyond that, many of the people posting don't actually have enough experience with end game and other jobs to even make a proper judgment on it, they just like being strong.

I am really, really hoping it does get nerfed, but it probably won't be. SE never seems to nerf anything.

The damage, described by Byrth above, is very high. That combined with SA, TA, Assassin's Charge, whatever else Thief has, even more. I'm also pretty sure it scales better in damage at 3000 TP than Fudo does, resulting in even more damage (Rudra's is 19.5 at 3000, Fudo is 8.0, Rudra's scales up harder). Beyond that, they also bring TH and the utility of the enmity control, Feint, Conspirator... blah blah. There's just no reason for Rudra's to do so much damage on top of everything else Thief already has going for it.

We also can't forget the 99% accuracy of daggers, and how much stronger Rudra's is than every other dagger weaponskill, thus making them almost useless in comparison in the majority of scenarios.
    SE doesn't nerf anything? What crack are you smoking ? They nerf a bunch of stuff >.> Ranger use to do 500 a shot back at level 75 wayyyyy before those high stat gear. A lot of people quit over it and stop playing ranger. That was in 2004 or 5 ish.
    (0)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Absolutely.
    (0)

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Please don't nerf. THF has never really had a time to shine and I think it really deserves this. I'd much rather see all the other jobs boosted up to this level, rather than see THF be nerfed.
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    ^_________________________________________________________________^

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14