World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 71

Summoner quest broken for my character

Platform: PC
    ISP: ATT
    Connection type: Wireless
    Date & Time: Has been persisting since the last time I was subscribed, roughly 6 months ago.
    Frequency: Constant
    Character Name: Siraluos
    Race: Elvaan
    World: Asura
    Job & Main Job: Changing either has no effect
    Quest name: I Can Hear A Rainbow
    Summary: I got the carbuncle ruby drop, immediately went and spoke to the NPC in the House of Heroes (in Windurst). Got the cutscene needed to begin gathering weathers, and gathered all the weather types. Carbuncle never appeared to lead me to Lathien plateau, so I tried to gather all the weather again.
    I must have tried to reacquire each weather more than three times each, never getting a cutscene for either collecting it nor for carbuncle running off to Lathien. I then tried to just trade the ruby to the ??? without the cutscene and was not successful. Then I unsubbed for personal reasons for about 6 months and the problem is still persisting today. Again I tried gathering all the weathers probably twice each to no avail, and trading the ruby to the ???. Also tried going back to the House of Heroes which was firmly shut.
    The only thing I can think of that may have caused the issue is keeping the ruby in your mog case between weather gatherings. Other than that I did nothing that i haven't done on several other characters, and followed a guide specifically twice just to make absolutely sure it was not a user error.
    At this most recent try at fixing it myself I spent probably over 300k gil teleporting around to catch all the weather again, then just to cover all my bases I also zoned into them naturally (as in walking into the zone) and found out this problem is far and beyond anything i can do to fix it.
    (0)

Character
    Siraluos
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 71
    Suddenly the quest as well as the ROE is finished. Don't know how it happened but I now can become a summoner and it has appeared on my job page as well.
    (0)