Player

where to access screenshots

im on an xbox 360 and while the system allows us to take screenshots, i dont know how to access them. any hints or tips on how this is done?
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    When I played on Playstation 2, I seem to recall I had to use the internal Playonline mail system to mail them to myself on an outside E-Mail address. It was a cumbersome process. I can't help you for Xbox 360 but I hope it's not as cumbersome as the PS2 process.
    (0)

As far as I know you have to go to the file manager when you log into the game, it drops down when you put the cursor at the very top of the screen. There you can look at them, delete them or send them (or try to send them) to other people in your friend's list. I have tried with no success to send it to folks outside the friend's list. Maybe you can though so at least try.
    (0)
    Last edited by Blah; 12-20-2014 at 10:39 AM.
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Quote Originally Posted by jbtexan View Post
    im on an xbox 360 and while the system allows us to take screenshots, i dont know how to access them. any hints or tips on how this is done?
    It's in a file manager in PlayOnline Viewer. If you set up your PlayOnline email account, you can email the images to yourself from within PlayOnline Viewer. Short of that, there is no way to pull the screenshots off the console. You can set up any POP3 email account in PlayOnline Viewer if you wish to use a different account than the free *@pol.com account provided with your PlayOnline account (which doesn't even require an active FFXI subscription).
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/