Character
    Shaduf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

New enhancements to the weapon Skills

Hi all, I just need to know what is exactly happening,

After the enhancements now some of our WS are doing considerable high damage like Savage Blade, as high as 7k to 8k damage. But it is strange that our CDC can barely reach 6k? so what is the going on now? Shouldn’t CDC do more damage? Am I doing it in wrong way? Any explanation please.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hit a 13k cdc the other day in incursion. Not bad but I sure wouldn't mind if they reconsidered the potency buff they originally stated we would receive. You know, just so we can keep up with dnc and thf in dps now.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by shaduf View Post
    Hi all, I just need to know what is exactly happening,

After the enhancements now some of our WS are doing considerable high damage like Savage Blade, as high as 7k to 8k damage. But it is strange that our CDC can barely reach 6k? so what is the going on now? Shouldn’t CDC do more damage? Am I doing it in wrong way? Any explanation please.
    Sounds like you are using savage blade at higher than 1000 tp and it's dmg rises greatly with tp while cdc only gains some crit rate. Also sounds like you aren't using elemental belt/gorgets which are now best in slot after the update.
    (1)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Onslaught is a little better now, too. But nowhere the 20k+ damage people are seeing from ws's like Rudra's Storm.
    (0)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    those 20kers are from job abilitys (sneak attack and climatic flourish), so if your low buffed or only self buffed yea they will out pace you, but as haste goes up, you will easily pull past them thank to having massively higher attack on your weaponskills and the relative number of them flying(maxed out haste i can get i dont know 4 or 5 cdcs off during sneak attacks delay).
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    Onslaught is a little better now, too. But nowhere the 20k+ damage people are seeing from ws's like Rudra's Storm.
    Well 20k+ will be when it's stacked with SA or TA, unstacked I've been generally getting 4-6k on higher level content, 9-12k on fodder.

That's assuming 1750tp (2000 if you don't have TP bonus moonshade)
    (0)

Character
    Shaduf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hmm... I do have the neck & the belt but it does not deal much damage. still the same can barely reach 6k damage. I am using the Tojil Sword. lvl avrage 119
    (0)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by shaduf View Post
    Hmm... I do have the neck & the belt but it does not deal much damage. still the same can barely reach 6k damage. I am using the Tojil Sword. lvl avrage 119
    Can you post your full set? It's hard to tell what's wrong without seeing your gear set. If there's nothing wrong with gears then maybe it's the buff issue.
    (0)