Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Tourbillion and Barbed Crescent

Hey SE, it's been some time since I last said anything about this due to my 3 months break. I'm back now though. I've noticed that these two spells, Barbed Crescent and Tourbillion, still do not work on mediocre to hard enemies. The additional effects are not landing.

I have plenty of magic accuracy. I've posted plenty of bug reports that come up as accepted bugs. You guys have stated that there is a problem with these spells' additional effects. Tourbillion is such an awesome spell to not work. Can you guys please fix them once and for all?

Thank you.
    (7)

Character
    Juggernautx
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    *Bump*

***It would be great if we could hear from Camate, Grekumah, or any Community Rep for that matter on this; please.***

It's common knowledge that these spells additional effects are not functioning properly and the blue mage community has been VERY patient in anticipating a response.

Is there anything being planned to be done? Or what can we expect.
    (1)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I guess not many people care about 33% def down, or they all stopped caring about this fix. Sad.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I don't even see what the big deal is with being able to land it now anyways. Sure awhile ago it might have been considered a bit powerful compared to other stuff but it's not like geo doesn't have an unresistable -50% def spell so no reason we can't have nice things too
    (2)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It's a big deal when we have been fighting for this for over 5 years or longer. Geo can't be a reason to shrug off a broken Blu spell. That's like saying why use drg when we have sam. Drg sucks, but it's okay because sam is good. It's also intolerable that SE has made bounds to ignore this problem. I understand the Blu community has given up and moved on years ago. This is ridiculous, and it's not worth the constant begging to the NA reps for this fix; however, I'm willing to keep trying. I just hope everyone can forgive the redundancies of these posts and understand that I'm doing this, because I love the blue mage job and want a simple bug fixed for once and for all.
    (3)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I think you didn't read half of what I wrote. I meant why is it a big deal for SE that they haven't done it already. It's clearly not OP anymore since geo can do much better
    (2)
    Last edited by dasva; 12-24-2014 at 02:57 PM.

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Oh...my bad. I misinterpreted.
    (0)