Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Griblit
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

New Content Suggestions!

Just bored at work and decided to brainstorm some new content/refreshing old content ideas to see what people thought.

1. New iLVL 119+ 6man-18man Dynamis - I know this is a unique thing to the original zones. I'm thinking Dynamis - Zi'tah. Or Dynamis - Movalpolos might be cool.

2. Reforging Assault Gear - I really like how some of the Assault gear looks. It would be cool to have the option to reforge it to be useful again.

3. New High LVL Battle - Cardians! I always loved the Cardians from Windurst. It would be fun to have a new fight with them.

4. Time Mage - I've always wanted Time Mage. It's so awesome. C'mon! Slow 3, Hastega 2, Stun, Stop, Bind, Comet, Demi, Ruin, Scathe. The possibilities are endless.
    (6)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    1) what currency would drop :-p H-p bayld (pls)
    2) If the way it looks is the only thing you care about, you can use style lock to look like your always wearing it.
    (1)

Character
    Griblit
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    1. I hadn't thought of the currency. Maybe more 100's drop here to make it more enticing. Or possibly a new type of Dynamis currency that you can trade for any of the 3 pre-existing. H-P Bayld would be awesome, but wouldn't make much sense since it wouldn't be in Adoulin. :P

2. Looks is a large factor in why I like those gear sets, but I just like having more gear options as well. Why not reforge it? It would give people an excuse to go back and do some Assaults!

If anyone else has any new content ideas, I'd love to hear them. Speculating future stuff is the best!
    (1)

They should finish what they started before adding new stuff. (i.e. Monstrosity)
    (3)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I would puke if they added a whole update devoted to monstrosity, pardon a pun, but that whole system was a monstrosity...

Its fine for some people, but optional fluff that does nothing other than eat up time, with no direct benefit is something i can't justify using my limited play time on.

If we could group with players + monstrosity sure, but currently there is no incentive to do it for most people because there is no reward.
    (6)

I understand. I'm just annoyed that fluff like Monster Rearing got higher priority, and no one cares about it ...
    (4)

Character
    Rorix
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Revamp Campaign Battles to level 99 and add new drops to match....

Revamp Conquest so Windy Sandy and Bastok are competing against each other for something besides warp points....Maybe make Expeditionary Forces something actually worth doing and make them more fun to do.

The game has loads of old stuff that kinda just died... easily can give them all new life if they raise the level of the content and put the carrot on a stick reward along with it.

The beauty of the game of old...was that most content was relevant. Get a Leg gear from this content...Hands from another....head from that one... put them all together and you got a pimped out character.

Please revisit that idea once more...so its not everyone just waiting in line for what ever the flavor of the month is.
    (7)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitruya View Post
    I understand. I'm just annoyed that fluff like Monster Rearing got higher priority, and no one cares about it ...
    I like the monster rearing update; it's actually useful now. Not only do raising monsters unlock special Moghancement like powers, but they add additional items to your green thumb moogle's store.
    (1)

They could have also added usefulness/rewards to Monstrosity, but noooo...
    (2)

Why not use Adoulin fields for new dynamis zones? I'm sure Diabolos doesn't just dwell on dreaming of the main land. So like... Dynamis - Yorcia Weald or Dynamis - Marjami Ravine? (I've not actually been to those zones, so idk what is in them to say if this is a good idea or not.)

Would be kind of neat to see other regions get dynamis zones.
    Maybe make them scale as you go up. Like Dynamis - Wajaom Woodlands. Have Toau zones be like lv 105-110 mobs.
    Could make Wotg specific zones be lv 112-117. and Adoulin would be the top at lv 119-124.

This could also make groups a bit more valid and required for reasonable farming sessions due to rising difficulty and farming conditions.

Each zone could drop respective currencies.
    • Like Toau could drop Alex, or imperial coins, and vouchers/pouches usable/tradable for tokens or amps. This could help mythics build a bit faster, while still keeping it a bit slower then relic construction. Not sure what armour or accessories tho.
    • Wotg could drop ancient currencies in higher pieces. Like make a new sub group, 20 bill/shell/piece, or a 50. A little less rare then 100's and more often on NM's then regular mobs, but not as common as standard singles. After all, this was the rise of the beastmen time, I'm sure they used more then just 1's and 100's. Armour and weapons could be from NM's and SCNM's.
    • Adoulin could drop H-P bayld, and +1/2 stones for augments through the Adoulin armour/weapon spectrum. And could drop various high tier equipment.

As for reforging gear.
    Aside from the obvious of empy armour. I'd like to see newer versions of some old gear that has yet to be revamped, like sky and sea gear/weapons/torques. Maybe some expansions and upgrades to Conquest and imperial standing items, and yes that would include assault gear^^ Some of those gear pieces we're pretty top notch back in the day.

As for Omen's suggestions.

I don't want to see old versions vanish, esp of campaign, and replaced by top tier group battles, but I don't know how they'd introduce higher tier categories to those battles. It would be nice if both could exist though. But they could use a revamp of drops. esp the old SCNM's, and maybe an upgrade to the NM's.
    (2)
    Last edited by Bluestar2kx; 12-13-2014 at 04:22 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast