Character
    Rorix
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar2kx View Post

As for Omen's suggestions.

I don't want to see old versions vanish, esp of campaign, and replaced by top tier group battles, but I don't know how they'd introduce higher tier categories to those battles. It would be nice if both could exist though. But they could use a revamp of drops. esp the old SCNM's, and maybe an upgrade to the NM's.
    I like the dynamis suggestions

well what if Campaign Battles were level synced and and tweaked to accommodate there for lower levels and high levels could play together for awesome level 99 rewards.
    (1)

2. 12-13-2014 07:07 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    I like the dynamis suggestions

well what if Campaign Battles were level synced and and tweaked to accommodate there for lower levels and high levels could play together for awesome level 99 rewards.
    That would likely work^^ I assume a sync back to 75?
    Campaign battles have been rather empty lately, and could use some life in them.

What if.... the rewards were linked to empy armour upgrades? And perhaps a few decent ilevel pieces for top tier allied notes rewards? That could flood campaign battles again, and bring back life not seen in that region since it released.

If we just make some decent but not great armour and sync back to 75, we run into the potential issue, that not enough people will fight the battles, and that could make them difficult again to win. But I don't think the cap should be any higher then 80. (Though I was on break during the cap increase from 75 to 99, so I don't know how lv 80 impacted campaign battles)
    (1)

First, I love the idea of new Dynamis area's. I have a few area's I hope they would consider in that process though.

1) Dreamland areas are overcrowded for an obvious reason - Currency drops best there overall. Please, add back instanced runs as an option in the drop down list. I'd gladly pay 100k for a run without 10 people going after the same mobs I've been on because they just got into the zone and could care less about anyone else. There are times I'll wait an hour or more before going into zones to allow them to thin out, it's just annoyingly obvious others don't.

2) Any new Dynamis zones should also drop ilvl119 gear as boss-rewards where you could literally get an ilvl119 Ankusa piece drop from a BST boss kill.

3) It would also be nice if time extension's could be bought so you could do a 4hr run instead of 2hr cap for all 'instanced' runs.

4) Love the idea of new currency pieces dropped. Would be interesting to see multiples similar real life money. 1's, 5's, 10's, 20's, 50's, 100's, 500's? A 500 piece could be off the zone boss with increased % chance based on killing all the other nm's and using their dropitem as trade with zb pop
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I miss the campaign days more than anything. It was fun and you can do it anytime. Maybe some new areas involving it all with higher ilvl enemies and awesome rewards.
    (1)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Griblit View Post

1. New iLVL 119+ 6man-18man Dynamis - I know this is a unique thing to the original zones. I'm thinking Dynamis - Zi'tah. Or Dynamis - Movalpolos might be cool.

I've always wanted Dynamis Al Zhabi and have it play with the players as the Invaders, have to defeat each Beastman General, than Final Boss in the Astral Candesence room to win.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Oh, the time mage suggestion again. A lot of time magic (such as haste, slow, gravity) has already been distributed to other jobs in this game, and much of what isn't would be overpowered in an MMO environment (e.g. demi, quarter, stop) or doesnt make sense in a non turn-based combat system (I'm most familiar with time mage as it appeared in the Tactics games)

Some of the other ideas are nice though. The dynamis concept, yeah, but not Dynamis itself. That story is set up, carried out and been concluded. But a new raid with a similar structure to the old dynamis (but without the 3 day restriction please!) would be awesome- Just don't call it dynamis or make it part of the dynamis story. A cardian fight would definitely be fun too.
    (1)

Character
    Griblit
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Oh, the time mage suggestion again. A lot of time magic (such as haste, slow, gravity) has already been distributed to other jobs in this game, and much of what isn't would be overpowered in an MMO environment (e.g. demi, quarter, stop) or doesnt make sense in a non turn-based combat system (I'm most familiar with time mage as it appeared in the Tactics games)
    Well they did introduce SCH with having many of the same spells that BLM and RDM had. So I feel like they could pull it off again. And yes, I agree that the traditional Demi, Quarter and Stop spells would not be able to work the same way that they have in other games. I was thinking, for example, Stop might be a powerful "Stun" that lasts a few seconds longer than normal Stun. Demi and Quarter could be a set amount of damage, rather than a % of the enemy's HP. Maybe Demi will do guaranteed 2k damage, or it will miss. Ruin 1, 2, 3 and 4 can be their nuke. Quicken could give Fast Cast or something. Reflect could absorb the next spell cast on you, and provide "Spikes" of that element or something.

Just brainstorming anyways. There are options! :P
    (1)

New Dynamis zones for Aht Urhgan areas sounds like a good idea. I think WoTG areas would be excellent for iLVL Dynamis. As for Adoulin areas, dynamis-like zone would be cool, but I can foresee some hurdles SE may have to overcome with this idea. It probably would help if SE did an add-on scenario to compliment any idea of a new zone and event if they had any in mind.
    (1)

Stop could be a terror effect. If it's not overpowered for BLU mage to access, it isn't overpowered for a hypothetical time mage.

Just put it on a 5 minute recast timer.
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Leylong
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I think it would be nice if there was more "jump in and go" content, kind of like the Wildskeeper Reives. Stuff where a bunch of people can just gather together fairly easily, yet the fight is a challenge and they must work together. I remember when Campaign first came out it was a TON and I mean a TON OF FUN. I think everyone loved it. You didn't have to have a static group together, you went and it was a great way to make new friends. That's another thing, I think with the lack of Experience Points Parties now days that things like that are a great way to make new friends. If SE is serious about making the game more casual friendly, that sort of content is right down the alley.

One thing I don't think anyone wants to see more of is loot pools, old school style. Again, like with the Wildskeeper Reives it's nice when everyone can get a piece of the pie, or rather their very own pie. It would be nice to see gear again that you either collected points for or that would randomly drop (rarely?) without needing all the upgrading. I myself don't like the whole Rem's tale chapters and all the upgrading BS. I think it was nice for the AF and AF2 to be able to see them be used again, but I hope in the future it's more of a points collecting and random drops (that you don't have to fight for) sort of thing. Dare I say, it would be cool if they added quest and mission line armor and weapons like the original AF.
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast