Thread: Linkshells

Character
    Derian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Linkshells

It would be nice to see linkshell system changed to that linkpearls are no longer treated as an inventory item.

I, and many players that I know, have limited ourselves to one or two linkshells because they take up inventory space that we would rather reserve for equipment, consumable items and potential drops. I believe that if linkpearls did not occupy inventory space many players would use a much greater variety of linkshells.
    (0)

Character
    Cati
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 86
    +1

And release old LS names that have been lost for various reasons.

(i.e. shell holders that got banned and then name won't be released...)
    (0)
    Aangeliceus & Cati - Valefor

Character
    Jerritt
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 23
    They did this in XIV, you would think that it would be an easy fix in XI. I would really like to see this happen. Especially when you start getting endgame LS's.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by DerianX View Post
    It would be nice to see linkshell system changed to that linkpearls are no longer treated as an inventory item.

I, and many players that I know, have limited ourselves to one or two linkshells because they take up inventory space that we would rather reserve for equipment, consumable items and potential drops. I believe that if linkpearls did not occupy inventory space many players would use a much greater variety of linkshells.
    What an amazing idea. To build on this idea, I would like to suggest perhaps switching the Linkshell Items into a Key Items. And the Linkshell Menu option could just continue to work as normal. =) On the subject of giving someone a linkshell pearl, creating a pearl could act as a normal item. However, upon USE (think a potion), it will turn into a KEY ITEM in your inventory.

+1

And release old LS names that have been lost for various reasons.

(i.e. shell holders that got banned and then name won't be released...)
    Excellent idea.
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    At least they could make LS's temporary key items items, that could save us inventory space and save that slots for other stuffs
    (0)

I like this idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Usukane View Post
    What an amazing idea. To build on this idea, I would like to suggest perhaps switching the Linkshell Items into a Key Items. And the Linkshell Menu option could just continue to work as normal. =) On the subject of giving someone a linkshell pearl, creating a pearl could act as a normal item. However, upon USE (think a potion), it will turn into a KEY ITEM in your inventory.
    I don't do endgame, and I like keeping to one main L/S but nonetheless I support this idea! I don't know too much about temp items, but I know when you zone they disappear. If that's the case for all temp (which I do not know) we'd need something a little more permanent like a key item as you suggested, or like someone else said, a temporary key item.
    (0)

Character
    Kaht
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    All good ideas, I support this (^.^)d
    (0)