Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Destroy option for Flotsam

We need a destroy option for the Mog Garden Flotsam, too many times I`ve had to drop an item i had in storage just to pick it up again from the Flotsam.

4 times in a row I got a Summerstone and they can't be sent via delivery box so I basically had to throw away the one I had just to pick up the other one.
    (9)

{Yes, please.} Or as someone else had suggested before, a "throw it back" option or "feed to Crabauble."
    (1)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    This is a great idea. Playing guess where I stuck the mannequin hands is fun but a throw it back option would be way better.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitruya View Post
    {Yes, please.} Or as someone else had suggested before, a "throw it back" option or "feed to Crabauble."
    I'd love to feed it to my crabby!
    (0)

Character
    Greebosapiens
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 0
    This is a great idea and shouldn't prove difficult to implement. Or at least make the item rotate on it's own, if not taken, since you know, tides and all....
    (0)

I would like to share some information regarding Flotsam.

We’ve made it so that only items from Flotsam are not destroyed when changing areas. This was a change we made due to the fact that there was a bug wherein when entering and leaving your Mog Garden, the item would continuously change to something different. The items you get from Flotsam will remain there until you collect them.

We’d like players to finish gathering their items from furrows while you are in your Mog Garden at that time.

Additionally, the development team has been planning to add a feature that will allow you to have a destroy option for Flotsam. There is no implementation date for this feature at this time, so please be patient.
    (3)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team