Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    So, I'm on Lost and Found now, and I've failed twice more so because I can't finish any of the hints fast enough. That and she takes FOREVER to sense something. I feel that an abridged version of her Dialogue would be more than enough. I get it, she's a Median/Psychic, but I don't need a real life recreation.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Even with a party, this one is terribly luck based although it does make it easier to do with more people.
    Just keep trying, or find some souls to do this one with.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Even with a party, this one is terribly luck based although it does make it easier to do with more people.
    Just keep trying, or find some souls to do this one with.
    I'd say with more than one person, only finding the first hint is the challenging part, if you're alone you really need 2 hints which can take a while.
    (0)

Just finished it today. Got lucky and 2 hints right next to each other. Woot~! 15 to go
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player
    Of the couple dozen times I have done Lost and Found (making multiple mythics and getting people Captain Rank) I have only once done this basically "solo". I had someone with me but I was in control of the NPC and within 2 minutes of starting the assault just happened to go to where the ring was and click on the ??? that appeared. Pure luck on that one. Usually it takes about 20 minutes for me to get the ring and that's with others doing the assault with me. But yea, normally you'd want 2 people minimum, 3 preferred for doing hopscotch once you get 1 hint.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I think I was only about 2 weeks in to the mythic process when I made the initial post here in early December. Now I have about 1500 Alexandrite and 33,000 tokens to go. I estimate about 10 days before I have Yagrush in hand.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2