Player

Job emotes do not work after recently completing emote trials.

World: Asura
    Character: Korvana
    Race: Mithra

On November 29th I completed all 20 of the Job Emote Trials at the green Magian Moogle. I have not yet been able to perform emotes using the commands "/jobemote war" or "/jobemote WAR" or many other variations, in town or in the field.

1) I entered Ru'Lude Gardens with all 20 of the requisite items in my inventory.
    2) Having two trials already active, I began the first eight trials (4424-4431, corresponding to WAR MNK WHM BLM RDM THF PLD DRK).
    3) I traded the individual torque along with the appropriate item to the Delivery Crate and confirmed deposit; repeated this process for all eight torques.
    4) I traded the torque to the green Magian Moogle, who completed the trial, awarded me the augmented torque and the Job Emote key item for that job; repeated this process for all eight torques.
    5) Dropped all eight torques without equipping them.
    6) Repeated steps 2-5 for the remaining 12 trials.
    7) Attempted to perform a job emote; failure. Examined key items in my Permanent Key Items window, then attempted to perform a job emote; failure. Changed zones, changed jobs, and logged out, then attempted to perform a job emote; failure.
    (0)
    Last edited by Korvana; 12-04-2014 at 08:59 AM.

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    it should be '/jobemote "White Mage"' (without the '') and make sure to did not disable job-specific emots in the chat filters
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SMD111 View Post
    make sure to did not disable job-specific emots in the chat filters
    D'oh! That fixed it.
    (0)

And this is why I've been asking for the motion command to work at least on non-targetable jobemotes for the longest time. I've seen many people (myself included at some point) whom actually filtered them not because the animation is annoying, but rather the chat spam.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben