Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Bearfoot
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90

Mythic optaining

Been working on mythic since 1 1/4 year now , with 5 months break cause of abysea killin salvage completely .(No one really helpin out cause of basically no use for it anymore with abysea gear )
    The requirements to finish a mythic are basically way too high for the day and age .
    The weapons are medicore at best if not really gimped for the stuff u have to do to optain.
    Still some people wish to finish that quests ( like me ).
    So would be nice to consider lowering over all requirements like cutting Alex cost to half or 1/3. ( right now is 30000 and im stuck at 16k )
    Or lower the ichors and nyzul token.

Greetings from the bearish side of the world
    (0)

Character
    Bozek
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    You can easly do Salvage with party of 3. RDM DD DD.
    (0)

Character
    Snprphnx
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    hardest part i see getting done is the Ichor. i dont see anyone doing Einherjar anymore, and it needing a decent size group to get reliable clears, versus salvage and nyzul being able to be 4-6 manned
    (0)

Character
    Bearfoot
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Did trio salvage for 1.5 weeks with a static , after this goin in each single day and gettin around 1100 Alexandrites in that time , static died down . People dropped out , got bored or had their gear finished . Its near impossible to make people go there for another 20 or more weeks just to finish someones Conqueror . 30000 is way too much , even with only 3 people to enter same for 100000 ichor and 150000 nyzul token.
    (0)

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    i hope the revamp of old content bring new life to salvage, znm, nyzul and einherjar too.
    but lowering the requisite will be great too :P
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Yeah, I certainly hope Salvage is reviewed. I'd definitely prefer the Ryunohige if I'm going to work for any of the 3 legendary weapons.
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushipur View Post
    i hope the revamp of old content bring new life to salvage, znm, nyzul and einherjar too.
    but lowering the requisite will be great too :P
    They already stated on twitter they are doing something w/ znm's this next update. Looks like dynamis as well now too.

I rather hope the revamp the mythics or events for them a bit. Nyzul, Salvage, and Assault have been the most challenging to get people for. I would really love to work more on the Aymur. No one it seems has completed on yet, and frankly, Its the best axe for bst damage :P
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Yes they have reduced entry time of Dynamis to 24 hours instead of 72 hours and all but dream land glasses are being replaced by permenant items which will do 2 things, allow people to spend less gil entering these zones and allow for more runs to reduce the amount of time it takes to aquire the coins needed (10,000 coins for stage 4 = 50 runs @ 200 coins a run) which will also probably cause the market to drop the prices of coins.

I agree with the alexandrite I actually posted a comment on twitter about that the ability to gain this is far from easy as well as the ichor. I have seen the same guy shouting on Cerberus everyday for 3 weeks for alexandrite I personally think he should of aquired this by now but as stated this is a dieing end game. NOW though talking about all this augmenting gear will surely bring people back to it but to what extent? If people don't want or find it too hard to get items from einjar that even augmented is slightly better or not worth the time of going in and lotting against people and needing x amount of runs to get what you need.. its a headache and I can't imagine people wanting to do that.
    As stated a second ago a relic weapon is gimped compared to empyearen and needing 15k coins to achieve this is still easier then a mythic weapon at all the questing all the alexandrite and all the people you have to convince to help you kill the 3 mega bosses ect ect and on top of that pay 3k per alexandrite or go do it twice a week for very little results.. I know SqEnix would like to keep people interested but at the same time slaving away at the game day in and day out for something that isnt top of the better things are easier to get and quicker to get is frustrating .. so lets hope they decide to do something about this as well
    (0)
    Last edited by GERM; 03-09-2011 at 03:22 AM.
    (A)-GERM

Character
    Ferocity
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I agree, there should be more ways to obtain alexandrites. Either it being increased drop rates in Salvage, or just more ways outside of Salvage to obtain them. Many times depending on your type of run you can get 0 - 100 coins on average. Now with Dynamis moving towards a daily entrance, it only makes sense to make alexandrite more plentiful. It's hard to aim Salvage runs towards alexandrite farming only and dragging the people with you to do it. Basically the amount of work required for getting a mythic (other missions/items and 30,000 alexandrite) doesnt make sense compared to getting a relic weapon.
    (0)
    http://www.etherealls.com
    Prodigy - Ethereal Linkshell - Diabolos
    Ferocity - xEtherealx Linkshell - Siren
    Aegis 12/31/06
    Spharai 10/20/13
    Burtgang 01/05/15

Character
    Effilil
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    I'm inclined to agree...I have not really started a mythic weapon because the price is dauntingly high and I can't get people to actually do any of the runs
    they really do need to reduce the cost of mythic, or make it easier to aquire the items needed to upgrade
    the changes to dnamis will make relic alot easier to aquire, and they really should do the same to mythic in some way
    bringing in a new endgame setting really did kill the older endgame areas, and they need to find ways to revitalize the areas
    Limbus Einhajar, and salvage all need a boost of some sort
    (0)
    Windhurst for life!

smn 90 / whm 90 / blu 90
    blm drg and bst on the way up there

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast