Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Bepe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I don't see why they didn't make the alex drop rate similar or better than dynamis drop rate considering the alex part of mythics requires 3x as much as the final stage of relics.

In my opinion, they could do two things:

1. Drastically lower the alex part of the mythic weapon, and maybe lower the einherjar and nyzul tokens as well.

2. Drastically increase the drop rate of alex. It should be like dynamis. ALL monsters in the zone have a chance to drop alexandrite. All Archaic machinery also have a low chance to drop cotton coin piches. Cotton coin puches are 100% from NMs, with a low chance to drop a linen coin pouch. And finally 1 linen coin pouch is 100% guarenteed from the boss.

Having a system like number 2 would be far more fair, considering i've seen bastok runs where people have gotten 800+ currency, compared to people barely being able to get 100 alexandrite a run. The arguement of being able to go in salvage everyday, while only being able to do dynamis twice a week will no longer be valid with the coming changes as well.
    (0)

Character
    Yvan
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    We def. need to see a revamping on the alexandrite drop rates/requirements, either one would be nice but both would be great!

Another big issue for anyone wanting to get started with the quest is the einherjar requirements, for anyone new getting 100,000 ichor is borderline impossible as no one bothers with it anymore, and this applies to anyone who didnt manage to save up that much pre abyssea either. The nyzul requirement isn't great but with the level caps its not out of the reach for a solid group of 3-4.
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I find the alexandrites to be the worst part of the mythic quest. For instance I (and most people in my ls) have 2x the necessary ichor for an eyepatch. I also have enough tokens for 1.5 of the books. We've done einherjar twice a week for maybe 2 years now and we did 4 nyzul isle runs every Sunday for maybe 6 months to amass the tokens.

Meanwhile I did salvage since before they added alexandrite to the game (we stopped in maybe June of last year) and we got nowhere near 30,000 alex which we then split between 9 people depending on their attendance. I think over time I've amassed maybe 700 alex and meanwhile we've done so much salvage there's almost no gear left for us to obtain. I guess it's great that there's something this hard in the game to obtain... my hat off to those who have completed one!
    (0)

Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I agree with Effilil
    (0)

Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think limbus, sky, einherjar, nyrule need to be replaced but also dont drag down mythic weapons. Its fine replacing armor just not the best weapons in the game that took years toget.
    (0)

Character
    Bearfoot
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    With joy i seen the developers note that they finally finally think of workin the quests over , with fear i look forward to it that in the end it wont be as good as i personally hope the fix will be .
    We all know SEs history of changing stuff , wich over the last year got dramatically better then the previous years.
    For the first time in about 10 months i have bit of hope to finally finish the Greataxe i started now 2 years ago.
    Only needin the about last 14k alexes , i have at least now a chance of slightly thinkin i might finish it instantly after the update those changes go live .

The Alexes been always the biggest hurdle for me , not been a person amassin gil like i seen others , nore havin the ls to support people on their mythic paths bejond einherjar and beastmen kings.
    With havin to pull the znm path of the mythic durin a time when all ls said hnm kings is the only thing interesting.

I hope the fix for the quests and the power of the weapons will help every one of us thats still on their way trough mythic .

Lower alex cost dramatically , lower einherjar requirement or boost the system to a degree that makes it interesting to do it again . Same for Beastmen kings ZNM and Assaults .
    It is alot that needs fixing on this weapons quests to make em even a viable option over a relic or empyrial weapon

The amount of work deserves a weapon to meet it up.
    (0)
    The sun sets forever over Blackwater park

The development team is aware of the difficulties involved with obtaining Mythic weapons. Though it will take place some time after the next major version update, similar to how Dynamis is receiving tweaks and adjustments in the next version update, the development team is also planning revamps in regards to Salvage, so that players can continue to enjoy this content.

Please look forward to the road map that we will be releasing very soon, which outlines what the development team has planned!
    (17)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

the "road map" will be most appreciated by the player base who sometimes feel disconnected from the process. Thanks in advance.
    (0)

Player
    Are there any plans to adjust Einherjar and Assault? I don't really consider Salvage to be the main issue with Mythics, there's less Alexandrite being sold due to less people doing Salvage, but it's easy to farm Alexandrite as a trio. Einherjar is practically a dead event, gaining the points needed for that part of the quest is just painful as it is now. Assault and Nyzul are the main reasons a Mythic weapon will take so long, though that's a simply fix of just removing Assault Tags and letting us do however many Assaults we want a day, rather than forcing a 50 day waiting period on the Assault section and something like a 80 day wait for farming Nyzul Tokens. More Assault Tags doesn't make that faster, the moment you use them all up you're stuck waiting for them to refresh, more per day or a shorter waiting period for new tags are alternatives, but honestly I feel there's no reason to have to wait for them at this stage in the game.
    (2)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Salvage revamping, I was in this thread.
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast