World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99

Ideas for a new "Second" SP Ability

Upsurge
    Duration: Varies
    Recast: 60:00
    Enables the next Geomancy spell you cast to be cast on a party member.
    (Consumes the recast timer for Entrust once activated)

Difference between this and Entrust is that the Indiclosure spell used with Upsurge would keep it's Geomancy +5 (+10 if you somehow own an Idris) boost. Again, like Entrust, the duration of the spell would vary depending on your equipment extending the duration.

Lifestream Bulwark
    Duration: 2:30
    Recast: 60:00
    Fully restores the HP of your Luopan, prevents it from receiving damage, and reduces the rate at which it loses HP.

Basically an ability that rolls Life Cycle, Dematerialize, and Lasting Emanation into one. It would make for a great ability to use in conjunction with Blaze of Glory.

Widened Compass is pratically useless to the extent I've almost never used it, instead opting to leave it unused so I can return to town, hop on Corsair and use Cut-Card on myself to shave some recast time off Bolster. Reduce the recast of Widened Compass from 60:00 to 20:00 and add something along the lines of this
    (3)

Character
    Windwhispering
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The ideas are somewhat interesting, and although i do not agree completely, i also think that Widened Compass is useless ( the only time i do use it, is when i Blazed my pet and the melees run out of range and have a difficult time repositioning themselves near to it). But its 30 second duration is way too short to make actual use of it.

And i do own an Idris
    (0)