Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jile View Post
    I can hear the word 'balance' being screamed before I even type this but......

The more I think about this the more I think SE should add a 20-min/ja called (Maintain) that allows us to simply keep and hold our active maneuvers indefinitely until we change maneuvers or our pet dies. This would be a profound change for a PUP's quality of life and happiness!
    Balance!

That said, while I doubt an indefinite maneuver would ever happen maybe some sort of Composure-like ability could work for this. Although it wouldn't surprise me if it would be at the expense of a higher change to Overload or something similar.
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    Balance!

That said, while I doubt an indefinite maneuver would ever happen maybe some sort of Composure-like ability could work for this. Although it wouldn't surprise me if it would be at the expense of a higher change to Overload or something similar.
    It's been so long since I've seen an overload given the state of things anymore gear-wise, I could live with a higher risk of overload burden being applied for a composure-like JA for pup's.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    In reference to the OP, it appears SE has reversed course on job points:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    The concept of job points is meant to be like you are leveling a specific job past level 99 and due to this we are not considering to make it so you can save up job points on a separate job than the one you would like to use them on.
    They made a similar post on the JP side today. Job Points are how we level up now. Based on Gifts, it looks like maybe 2 levels every 100 job points?
    (1)

Player
    I think job points was a great idea, basically level 99 version of "merits", but sadly job points much harder to obtain (although DEVs seemed to have noticed and are easing this through gifts) and the rewards are very underwhelming in comparsion to merit point rewards for Puppetmaster. I still believe they should have added elemental capacity enhancements to job points, as well as harder to come by stat adjustments for Automaton like Pet Enmity/Pet DT-. But other ideas are new job abilities, new pet WSs, new pet magic too, or even granting frames job trait abilities of their respective jobs up to a certain level dependent on number of job points spent. Endless possibilities, but someone needs to make future job point suggestion thread for PUP so DEVs have something to refer to for making decisions. Sometimes I don't think DEVs even play the job, so they could use advice of the community that does. Also it is far in the future, but someone should make a Reforged Empyrean armor stat suggestion thread, because I really don't want them to mess that up by overlap from AF/Relic stat sets, when its a great opportunity to give stats that correct current issues with certain frames, i.e enmity.
    (1)
    Last edited by Nezha; 12-05-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3