Relic Excalibur Aftermath

Knights of Round 200 times against any aquan
    Knights of Round to get 200 killing blows against undead
    Knights of Round to get 300 killing blows against Lizard-type
    Knights of Round to get 300 killing blows against Dragon
    Knights of Round to get 400 killing blows against Bird-type

One would think the weapon skill damage would have boost after soo many kills this is Knights of Round killing blows.
    Lets not forget that it requires 250 Umbral Marrow compare to sam GK (more of the reason why it needs a boost)

I would rather have SE change regen tick 10 into refresh tick 10 and the proc rate increased.

I rather hold it high and say I done a good job of it O.O
    (0)
    Last edited by Jedicrew; 12-02-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicrew View Post
    Lets not forget that it requires 250 Umbral Marrow compare to sam GK (more of the reason why it needs a boost)
    no it doesn't. 250 marrows is to give it an afterglow effect. This is just a minor accuracy buff for 30 seconds to other people in your party. It will in no way make excalibur anywhere near sam GK, because of the game mechanics sam is way OP compared to anything else.
    (1)

I don't know why I'm asking for this if they boost this others will complain about the other relics O.o might be too much for SE to handle.
    (0)

Player
    I don't know why I'm asking for this
    You really should just stop asking for things in general, as both suggestion topics you've made have been kinda terrible. You don't even know how the aftermath/afterglow works, yet are asking for it to be changed.
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    You don't even know how the aftermath/afterglow works.
    I know how it works just because I didn't know that SAM needed 250 marrows as well does not mean I don't know lol.

Care to explain how it works lol
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicrew View Post
    I know how it works just because I didn't know that SAM needed 250 marrows as well does not mean I don't know lol.

Care to explain how it works lol
    SAM doesn't need 250 marrows either. i already explained that is just for afterglow.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    SAM doesn't need 250 marrows either. i already explained that is just for afterglow.
    You will find there are some sam that have past afterglow, Just because you are saying they don't need it don't mean they not gona go after it...this is going off topic.

There are crazy sam that will go after it lol
    250 marrows is required to complete the relic stage it is for those that wish to go after it O.O
    (0)
    Last edited by Jedicrew; 12-03-2014 at 10:11 AM.

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    You seem confused. Amano is all but useless currently. This "past the 250 stage" nonsense isn't something they must do to reach Mythic or Empyerean weapons, it's just a step to Afterglow the weapon, providing a 30 second sphere effect buff to party members after WSing. This doesn't suddenly make it useful, Tsurumaru, the Delve GKT, easily outclasses it currently.

Where you get the idea that sword should equal GKT is beyond me. Many others before you have already complained about the relative weakness of Relic and Empy weapons, and nothing has come of it, nor do I honestly think anything will ever come of it. They want these weapons to remain viable, but not to remain the best. When a more viable option is easily available from a BC, Skirmish, Delve, or whatever other endgame content they decide to add, I really don't see the reason for even going for these. Honestly, beyond Aegis, Gjallahorn, Armageddon, and Yoichi, I really don't know how/why the market stays afloat. Argument can be made for Scythe too, but the others, you're really not going to see the value out of it compared to what you put in.

They may as well come out and say "stop making (most) Relics and Empys, your crys of 'but I put in so much work!' will not work this time."
    (0)
    7/10/14

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    You seem confused. Amano is all but useless currently. This "past the 250 stage" nonsense isn't something they must do to reach Mythic or Empyerean weapons, it's just a step to Afterglow the weapon, providing a 30 second sphere effect buff to party members after WSing. This doesn't suddenly make it useful, Tsurumaru, the Delve GKT, easily outclasses it currently.

Where you get the idea that sword should equal GKT is beyond me. Many others before you have already complained about the relative weakness of Relic and Empy weapons, and nothing has come of it, nor do I honestly think anything will ever come of it. They want these weapons to remain viable, but not to remain the best. When a more viable option is easily available from a BC, Skirmish, Delve, or whatever other endgame content they decide to add, I really don't see the reason for even going for these. Honestly, beyond Aegis, Gjallahorn, Armageddon, and Yoichi, I really don't know how/why the market stays afloat. Argument can be made for Scythe too, but the others, you're really not going to see the value out of it compared to what you put in.

They may as well come out and say "stop making (most) Relics and Empys, your crys of 'but I put in so much work!' will not work this time."
    I do understand the idea of actually making more relics decent and a lot of that stems from highly unequal strengths in ws as well as aftermaths between relics and compared to mythics/empyrean not to mention the really crappy aftermath duration of relics in comparison... that said there is really not much you could do that isn't overpowered to Amano to make it competitive largely due to sams ws split...even back at 75 I believe Hagun beat it. Excal always kinda was not that great either though it would be nice if it's aftermath had at least scaled to like 100 regen!

But yeah given the several other threads of this nature it's clear that SE doesn't care.

Also I think you mean Annihilator instead of Armageddon. Also iirc Rag is still decent for war and Mandau for thf.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post

I would add annihilator and daurdabla to that list as well. Don't need to take ochain past 90 so not going to add that.
    (0)