Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    well from a blu stand point this could be huge as well, are melee spells with 5-8 hits not to mention things like realmrazer or heck even req. you generally figured you were going to miss a hit even at caped acc, but at 99% acc chance is really small (tho realm and reqs last hit dw'ed will still have the old acc). Do wonder if mnks will be effected tho, god knows asuran fist would love this >.>;
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaking View Post
    well from a blu stand point this could be huge as well, are melee spells with 5-8 hits not to mention things like realmrazer or heck even req. you generally figured you were going to miss a hit even at caped acc, but at 99% acc chance is really small (tho realm and reqs last hit dw'ed will still have the old acc). Do wonder if mnks will be effected tho, god knows asuran fist would love this >.>;
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    The accuracy cap increase will not be applied to hand-to-hand, two-handed, ranged weapons, or physical blue magic spells. Additionally, it will not be applied to one-handed weapons that you equip in the off-hand slot.

This adjustment will, however, help with landing dancer’s steps much more easily and also improve the accuracy rate of Violent Flourish.
    Looks like it doesn't apply to blue magic
    (0)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    aye that wasn't posted when i had originally said that, irony being they seem to have read me and byrths post in this thread, but posted in the other >.>;
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Naw, it is just a translation of a JP response from a few days ago. They weren't replying to an EN question at all.
    (2)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    Naw, it is just a translation of a JP response from a few days ago. They weren't replying to an EN question at all.
    Which is a shame since I'd really like an official answer on what they mean by "Bonuses for the following weapon skills that only applied at initial ranks will now be applied to all ranks." My guess is we will just have to test a bit in a few days
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2