Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Libations also needs to be thrown back as well for the dmg it does(a little less than 1 for 1 with your bluskill) 165 mana and its recast are set way to high, not to mention its massive casting time. cut its mana cost to say 80 up the aoe range to about 25' and greatly reduce its casting time, we can work with the recast as is with those changes
    (1)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah, the only good spell this update was sweeping gouge. Molting plumage, of course, has its job trait, but the spell is so underwhelming. Dispel would be nice to have even if that means nerfing its damage a little bit.
    (0)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    yea sweeping is interesting its dmg is better than what most 50 or lower mana cost spells get add effect seems extremely accurate def down is noticeable about 15% or so i would say and it makes light with realm razer all for 29 mana, tho its recast is kinda large considering all its other advantages i can live with that. I haven't tried the new water spell yet, hear it has a stupid strong poison tho.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think 80hp/tic. That's actually pretty sweet.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Dispel sure would be nice to have on molting plumage. Perhaps, SE would be cool enough to reconsider giving us the additional effect.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennotsukai View Post
    Dispel sure would be nice to have on molting plumage. Perhaps, SE would be cool enough to reconsider giving us the additional effect.
    Yeah seriously they said we weren't getting dispel because it would be powerful dmg... but the dmg is nothing to write home about so should either go back and actually make the dmg nice or bring back dispel
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Yeah seriously they said we weren't getting dispel because it would be powerful dmg... but the dmg is nothing to write home about so should either go back and actually make the dmg nice or bring back dispel
    yes please
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2