Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30

Looking for software token suggestions

Hi all. We have two XI accounts, on different SE accounts. One has an existing hardware token all the way back from day 1 of release, the other has nothing at the moment. We recently got a family deal on some new phones and a tablet which opens some possibilities up.

I'm considering replacing the hardware token with the software one because it's getting up there in age, and adding the software token to the other account for access to the storage. Unless the devices get destroyed/lost/stolen I expect to use them for at least 2-3 years.

Is the software token app capable of handling multiple accounts like this, or will I need to download and configure multiple copies of it on different devices? I'm considering setting one up on a phone and the other on the tablet if need be. Any suggestions?
    (1)

It's one token app per phone/tablet, and the same token can't be on multiple devices. The point is to have one key for the two factor authentication, no duplicates.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Also you cannot have 2 tokens on one device for 2 separate accounts.

If you have 1 token on one phone for you, and 1 token on a second phone for (wife/kid/brother etc) then it will work

1 token per device (cant have 2 tokens on the same device)
    1 token cannot be on 2 different devices (cant use smart phone AND table for 1 account)
    1 token cannot work for 2 different accounts
    (0)