Character
    Elvyn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

[dev1242] Pup-date

Puppetmaster

-The animations and animation lock for maneuvers will be removed.
    -The harlequin frame and stormwaker frame weapon attributes will be changed from hand-to-hand to blunt.

-The maximum accuracy of familiars summoned with Call Beast, wyverns, avatars, and automatons will be increased from 95% to 99%.
    -New food that increases both player and familiar accuracy will be added.
    (0)
    :O Destiny's Child Reformed!

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvyn View Post
    Puppetmaster

-The animations and animation lock for maneuvers will be removed.
    -The harlequin frame and stormwaker frame weapon attributes will be changed from hand-to-hand to blunt.

-The maximum accuracy of familiars summoned with Call Beast, wyverns, avatars, and automatons will be increased from 95% to 99%.
    -New food that increases both player and familiar accuracy will be added.
    It is definitely a mixed bag.

1) As long as removing the animation/animation lock means they are removing the 3 sec (or w/e) delay associated with JAs its great/amazing/everything i wanted for xmas. If it is just the animation, but we still have the 3 sec delay where we wont auto attack, i could care less, but others are assumping its the first, so fingers crossed.

2) Not really sure what this means for the mage frames, h2h was already blunt, so i assume they mean they will be treated as if they are using a 1h club or a 2h staff for purposes of weapon skill calculations.

3) Acc is a complete joke as it stands now, but i will wait to see how it plays out. On trash we out level, our pets will now have 99% acc, but on relevant content, unless the new food adds +300 acc (or we get those new high end attachments they promised with massive + acc) we cant even get to the current cap of 95% with our pets. It seems silly to raise their cap to 99% when we cant hit that with full food, gear, and attachments.
    (1)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Roja323 View Post
    2) Not really sure what this means for the mage frames, h2h was already blunt, so i assume they mean they will be treated as if they are using a 1h club or a 2h staff for purposes of weapon skill calculations.
    I don't think it's had many modern day uses, but H2H and blunt are actually two different characterizations. Some mobs were weaker/stronger to one than the other. The most recent example I can remember was Yorcia Skirmish. Some mobs took 2x damage to club/staff while H2H did normal damage.
    (0)
    7/10/14