Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Linkshell Restoral?

I wanted to know what progress has been made for restoring shell status to those of us who lost our linkshells in the unity concord glitch? Several shells on my server lost most or all of their sacks and shell to this glitch. It's a shame because we can no longer pearl new members, nor can we do essential things like change our linkshell message. I think linkshells are a large part of what keeps this game going and it should be a priority to restore shell status to shellholders.
    (3)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Yuck. Does anyone in your shell still have a sack? If so, I would say buy a new linkshell and have a sack holder communicate the need to transfer pearls.
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    We've had the same name and pearl color since 2004. If it were possible for our shell to be broken so that we could remake and repearl we would be fine with that (had to do it already back in 2007). However, changing names is something we really don't want to do. When our shell holder spoke with a SGM they promised that something would be done about this and so we've been holding out hope that we might be able to get our shell back (or broken to remake).
    (0)

My shell is still missing, no update on it from anyone... I knew this was going to happen lol.
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Dray,
    Does that mean anyone with a sack can kick you?
    OMG! That would be so epic!!! lmao
    (0)

Yep lol, idk if it deletes the LS tho
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    That would be interesting to test. If it did delete the LS then you can remake it.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

The Strange thing is I kind a posted about this in another way upon another thread!

Yeah, how unusually lucky that I stumbled upon this thread after just completing a kind of different idea approach in another thread for ls's to be done in another way and I definitely don't want to rewrite it or copying it to create a double post so I'l just send you the link of the forum on here to go to it instead.

Post Number #500 of the Thread: Suggestions: Quality of Life Stuff and other suggestions
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I wouldn't be opposed to SE turning linkshells into KIs and getting them out of our inventory. I don't think it's likely since they haven't even restored the linkshells they messed up with the unity concord system yet though.
    (0)

Update's just been posted on the issue.
    Make room in your delivery box!
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast