Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

High-level assaults? More relevant requirements for 2nd or 3rd mythic?

Hi SE,
    You're going to say that you don't have plans for this. However, the track for completing a 2nd or 3rd mythic is incredibly boring. I'm not even talking about getting 30,000 Alexandrite. The assaults are tedious and not enjoyable by the 3rd or 4th time that we must complete them. Will you consider creating high-level assaults? Perhaps replace the requirement of 50 assaults? Can we buy completed assaults books with Sparks/Unity Accolades? I don't care if it's 1 million sparks or accolades...just please, these assaults are boring after captain and a first or second mythic.

Mythics are probably the most popular long-term goal for players who still play FFXI. However, when I look at all of the games that are available to play today, re-doing assaults that are ~7 years old, just doesn't have the same lasting replay value.

Will you consider making this content more appealing? Do you think it is good idea to replace requirements for a second or third mythic with more relevant content?

I'm not talking about making it easier at all. It's just....not fun anymore.

Thank you.
    (3)

Character
    Rainehx
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    As someone whos just finishing there second today and working on 3rd already, I think its fine.

After all, If I didnt want to put the effort I wouldn't have started another, pretty simple really.

Mythic quest is one of the last things in FFXI that requires effort, some people like that, some
    people like a challenge and a reward.

If that is lost one of the reasons to log in everyday and play, Rather than just a few days after each patch
    will be gone, I don't see that as a good thing in anyway.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    High level assaults sound like they would make mythic building even harder.
    (0)