Bring back "GAME CARDS" , "PayPal" , "Physical Receipts Pay" , and UNLOCK CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARDS to be used

Tired of Having Issues Every month trying to pay for my Account.

not to mention Missing out on ALOT of Events.

IF Square Enix Inc. Would Fix their Payment Method System (GET A NEW Programmer to make the Website) more players would be on at all times.

Most Players that encounter difficulties paying for their OWN Account, just GIVE UP on game as a whole, that is CUSTOMERS that SEI Loses.......

So Instead of making it Easier and more Accessible for players to come back to FFxi or keep playing, they are actually making Players QUIT GAME by Stressing them out and Making their Life a nightmare when it comes to payment and billing.

Not asking for them to BEND OVER , all I asking is for them to Rethink their payment thoughts and Make sure it is working.

When an account is LOCKED due to too many try or Trying different CREDIT CARDS to pay. it does NOT MEAN it is suspicious, just means that the player can't get it to work and is MORE THAN WILLING to pay, however Square Enix Inc. Isn't willing to Facilitate the process

It really Grinds my Wheels when a MAJOR COMPANY like Square Enix (TOP Company in RPG and Games in JP and World-wide) would not understand such a Simple Rule of Market

EASY to PAY = More Customers = more MONEY !
HARD to PAY = Less Customers = Less MONEY !

RULE of MARKETING # 1 = Keep Customers at all cost, Even at a loss, a Customer happy will always (ALWAYS) make the Money back to the company, one way or another.

RULE # 2 = Facilitate the Process and Lower the waiting makes it Tempting to do business with that company.

RULE # 3 = Listen to FEED BACK and WORK On it. (Just Looking at it and not doing ANYTHING will not work)

Please Support this Thread if you agree with me.

Thank you.